All Comments on 'Brotherly Love Ch. 01'

by Myalyn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More!

Hope you write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Learn proper English

You were "plutonic" friends????? How about consulting a dictionary where you might discover that the word is "platonic!" It bugs me when people use words and don't have a clue about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very nice story

Can't wait to read the next chapter. I really like this story.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
Great start---

Great start---you've started to arouse us---hurry with more!

seawenchseawenchover 18 years ago
keep going!

Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter. You've quickly portrayed the main characters in such a way as to have us like them and want to know what's going to happen with them next! That's not easy to do.

And don't listen to "learn proper english"; everyone makes mistakes and I'll bet most people didn't even notice that one. I've read stories on this site that have up to 50 mistakes --those can be distracting. But only someone who has nothing better to do would write a rude note to an author who just wanted to share his/her idea.

"learn proper english" needs to get a life; and learn what's important and what's not--learn what takes talent and what does not.

Carry on--it's the feeling being portrayed that's important here. Writing is the difficult part (otherwise we'd all be reading our own stories). Let the editors do the correcting.

If you need one, I'm available.

Anyway, we're waiting anxiously for chapter 2.

jamaicanpussygaljamaicanpussygalover 18 years ago
great beginning!

Great beginning! I loved how you made the characters personalities come out in the first chapter. Don't want too long for the next chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MORE!

self-evident...see the title ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The "plutonic" made me crack up!

Very good story, can't wait to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

finishhhhhhhhh :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous