All Comments on 'Texans: Friendliest Folks Around'

by simply_cyn

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
words to close

Cyn you have a great story about a texas girl out to have some fun is she married or single or if shes married does the husband have knowledge that shes screwing the neighbors and not telling him after it happends ?

keep up with some more chapters ok.you need to space your words some i noticed your sentences are to close together.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

cybermavincybermavinover 12 years ago
A Sleeper, Great Story, Great Surprise

I am NOT a writer. However, I am a reader. I am also also am a Phone Sex Operator. I enjoy giving my callers a satisfying erotic experience. Reading eroticism gets my juices flowing and helps to give me ideas.

I was planning on skimming over your story. Seldom do I feel that I need to make any comments. However, you managed to pulled me in and not let go. I couldn't tear myself away until I had read the very last sentence. There were times I felt like I was a fly on the wall, observing. Sometimes, I was in the story as Mindy and other times I was Rick feeling and seeing and experiencing their raw passion.

Needless to say, I enjoyed your story. Thank you. I plan to read more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous