All Comments on 'Me & Mom, Living as Man & Wife Ch. 01'

by KinkyJohn

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too many errors

Keep the story in either past or present tense and don't switch between first and third person perspectives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
boreing

your story was as cold as alaska in winter.where was the seduction into incest? i mean you expect us to beleave he comes home from a bad date and he gets into his mom pussy? and you never describe his mother how tall is she, what are her measurements,how old is she? we readers need info. not he comes home winds up in mom bed and fucks her than but fucks her in the ass. boreing. you could of built up to the sex by a slow teaseing. have the mom go around braless, bending over to let him know she is braless.flash him a bald pussy.work him up a little

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What garbage!!!

I don't know of any mother who says things anywhere similar to the dialog you've written. Tone it down a bit. Use your own mom as a guide. If she wouldn't say it, neither should your character. Way over the top and unbelievable. Peeeyuuuuu!

juanjsojrjuanjsojrover 18 years ago
hot story

don't listen to those assholes you did great they are the ones who can't spell right

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unbelievable

Wham, Bam, Thank ya Ma'am. No build up, no suspense, no class, nothing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
really hot erotic story

He needs to move away and take his mom and make her his wife. Fill her gut with his baby many times and have a big family. Treat her like a goddess and make sure all of her desires are fulfilled. Thanks for the story......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
really hot

don't listen to those dumbass the only shit they like reading is those disgasting lesbian stories you story rules

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Mom must have needed it real bad!

If I have a complaint, it's just that there wasn't enough of it. What you wrote was way hot and I gave it a top score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
In need of editor

I was sorely disappointed by this one, not only because it badly needs editing for tense and person, but because there was so little substance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"That's right mommy, I'm your little boy. Look at me, look at me mommy, I'm fucking, I'm fucking you mommy,"

I don't understand the negative comments on this excellent story of hot motherfucking. The sentence I quoted in the title is a good example of the author's sensitive understanding of the feelings of a boy as he's pounding his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. John is ecstatic that he's his mommy's little boy who's right now working his big stiff prick in and out of his mother's incomparable cunt. That's how most all boys feel the first time they fuck their mom. They're proud of their young prick and of the joy it's bringing to their beloved mommy's baby-hole, where they were once a little baby. They may have screwed inferior twats in the past, but they realize that now they finally have their young prick plugged up the supreme twat, the twat between their own mommy's legs. John knows that he's about to unload his young balls and shoot his creamy semen up where his dad shot his to make the boy John. His mother is just as blissful as he is, and both are determined never to let go of this bliss. They decide to go off and make a life of glorious incestuous fucks together, as husband and wife, hard young cock and mature wet cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Worthy

A worthy attempt. Could have used a lot more description of characters. What did he look like, hockey player or what? Was Mom in good shape, unshaved, or shaved like trying to look like a teen? Foreplay would have been nice. Did they share the bed from then on, what about sex in the morning.

Try again.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
i agree with

the prior comment - a worthy attempt. dialogue was a little rough in parts, story could use more development, but it was pretty sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Anal?

another damn gay story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice story.

My mom and I started fucking approximately two years ago. Mom was single at the time and wasn't in a relationship with anyone. I was 21 and she was 43. We were talking about relationships and laughing. We started casually touching each other until we kissed on the lips. That turned into a romantic evening in which we fucked for the first time.

After that day mom moved into my room and we became husband and wife.

We have a great relationship with she being the mother of our one year old daughter. She's now two months pregnant with our second baby.

I wouldn't have this any other way. My wife/mother is the best relationship l ever had. No one knows we are mother and son and intends to keep it that way. I'm not ashamed of my relationship with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous