All Comments on 'Me & Mom, Living as Man & Wife Ch. 03'

by KinkyJohn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
third chapter just as bad as one and two

this story stood a chanxe but blew it by not haveing the mother and son girlfriend get it on. big deal the guy had sex with both, whoopie. you needed to rewrite or do a 4th, and this time let the woman have fun by themselfs.let john be at school while the woman do each other. and please describe the women, tell us how tall are they what colour is there hair and eyes,plus there measurements.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Nice

Personally I liked. Every now and then a story like this is good to read. Hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
so?

How about you do one thing before you write anymore? Make a pledge to stop switching from the third to the first person!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Find an Editor

Use one of the editors on the site to help you polish your story. I found this terribly difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story idea...

poor grammar gives me a limp dick

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Not bad K.J.

I liked your tale. Thanks for submitting it,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
please

maybe you could continue the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
names

who's Jim i thought his name was Jhon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is an excellent story.

Young John was doing a great job fucking his mother. It's what lots and lots of boys'd love to do, but they can only whack off thinking about it and whimpering "mom, oh mom" as their wasted cum flies on to their chest and belly. Our guy is made of much finer stuff. John was enjoying himself having the best party of his life up his own mother's cunt, and mom was enjoying it just as much, cumming like crazy. He loved pumping his cock in and out of his own damn birth canal then unloading his balls and flooding his own mother's cunt with his creamy sperm, the greatest achievement for any boy. But the brazen lad's gone even further--he's fucked a baby up where he was once a baby. Now the grinning young motherfucker is bursting with pride, as is his loving mom. Both are proud of John's great courage in giving the finger to the stupid old taboo, and they're proud of his big stiff thrusting cock and his hot potent young balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
shit

writers kill a good story bringing another girl why? i dont know

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it a 3.

If I'm in love with a woman, and in this case it's my mother, I'm not sharing her with anyone. I will be the only one licking on her pussy. And as her man now....I will breed her. I will keep her belly filled with my beautiful babies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous