Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

i wish i knew someone who was that horny

but im surprised the step daughter didnt wake up when he put his dick inside her, she shouldve felt somthing first and not until he slammed her.

apart from that its very racy.

good work - keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good job~!

Awesome story...love the thumb sucking~! But, it seemed a bit rushed towards the end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
well-done

hot hot hot, good idea with thumb and that she wake up during the fuck. just nice ! wished i was her ;)

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Yes......!!!!!

Needs a continuation. They need to keep fucking, as long as your wife is not around, with or without birth control. This is a hottie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This sucks

Sexual abuse is sexual abuse. It's one thing to do father/daughter erotica. It's another to encourage those in the audience with rape fantasies.

No plot, no dialogue. This sucks.

Chele2001_2000Chele2001_2000over 19 years ago
Very hot

This is a hot ass story. It has everything. I want more. I want to know if he keeps fucking her while her mom sleeps.

GentleTIgerGentleTIgerover 19 years ago
I wish....

I wish more young girls realized how well an older man can pleasure them, satisfy them, and love them DEEPLY. For 3 years I had a Scorpio girl friend more than 20 years younger than I am. One night, after our third fuck (and her 3rd orgasm), she said I'm the only man who fully satisfied her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing

This story is so incredibly hot. It appeases my fantasies of incest, rape, and older men. I would like to read more. GREAT JOB!!! ---PINK FIRE29

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ur sick in the head

ur sick in the head

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome Dude....

Yo .. this fucking story is awesome ..at the end you should have finished it off with a grand finaly; with more details...this story makes me feel so horny at the end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awwww

i wish i had a step daddy that fucked me.e -19/f/tx---denton

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very creative

Nice opening sequence. Very creative the way you get the character into the room. I think you could have stayed on the sleep suck angle. That was way hot. But, it was all very well put together. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh my god . . .

Oh my god . . .

This wasn't a sex story, it was rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
My fantasy

I'm a 22 year old woman and I have to say that did make me very horney. I wish I had a daddy to do me like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sick!

This story was just plain sick! You could have made it very erotic with some hope for sequels. The hot step daughter who has just been waiting for step dad to pleasure her. But no, you have to go into the abuse and control thing. If that's a part of your true nature, you need help, and God help the women in your life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
these comments make me laugh

you folks are clicking on an "incest/taboo" category, hoping to read about a mommy or a daddy fucking one of their offspring & then getting squeamish because part of the fantasy involves rape....& then have the nerve to claim the writer is "sick".....LOLOLOL.......it was a very hot FANTASY.....can you say fantasy? sure you can.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
VERY GOOOOOD!!

WOW that was just mmmm!!! I hope you write more soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice job

Very well done. And what she says at the end...NICE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
AROUSING....

I found this story very arousing. I like the way it was written. Very enjoyable. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You read my mind

It's almost identical to one of my own fantasies. Get's me off every time....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sweet

sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Re: Sick!

For the person who wrote sick. My question is, why did you enter this catagory to begin with if it's sick to you? If you don't like these type of stories, why read them? weird how people react with negativity all the time.

LSF

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

You just combined my two favorite things. Thanks for a good wank. ^_~

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sickos

you are a fucking sicko writing this nasty shit what if your daughter got fucked by her daddy??? how would you like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Re: Sickos

For the people that think that these stories are sick...why do you read them? These stories are fantasy! That's why it is erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
step daughter sexy!

My fantasy too!! I found it very exciting and will look for more from you. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Morons

Decent Story, Borderline Cheesy, But Im Sure If You Took More Time To Establish More Details It Would Be A Good Read. And For The Moron Who Said "what if your daughter got fucked by her daddy???" Wouldint That Be You ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
raz

not a bad story more detail wud hav been perfect

SXY_Hot_MammaSXY_Hot_Mammaover 18 years ago
It was good until the end

I actually was getting hot from the story until he started speaking to her. Then it just got cheesy to me. "daddy" this and "little girl" that....it just got too dumb for me. So I give a thumbs up on approach, thumbs down on exit.

Better luck next time.

onyxessenceonyxessencealmost 18 years ago
Wrong category

This story really belongs in the rape/control category. I was into it util they started talking. Describing the sex would have been more erotic. The thumb/cock thing was a stroke of genius, but the rest of the story kinda sucked -- pun intended.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Very erotic. I'm looking forward to the continuations. Are your going to make a Mommy out of her? Maybe continue on with making siblings to the first baby? Yes, everyone should have a young step-daughter like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice turn on

nice build up, nice climax, thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Step daughter deluxe

PJ,oh yes i had a step daughter also.. redhead with hugh tits. I wanted to tap her too but alas never did. But the fantasy lives on and on. Keep on writing and for those who chastize you over this, fuck 'em , feed 'em fishheads.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Throw the mother out and make your step-daughter your full time lover as the two of you start a family together.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
Whew...

this story is so HOT...definitely a panty wetting story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful

Very, very hot.... I don't think the dialogue was "cheesy" at all. In fact, it's my favorite part. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
mmmm

had to have a play during readin this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT!

Wow You made me so wet I wish I was your little slut :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

This made me so wet, I had to try hard not to cum before it ended. It was great. Loved the dirty talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very very hot loved it

mmmmmmmmmmm very hot story wish i was your step daughter loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mmm

Mmmm.. Very Nice. I Think Its A Great Story.. But I Also Think That Is All It Should Be, Is A Story. I Guess I'm A Little Hypocritical

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

We need a continuation on this one with your step-daughter beginning to grow another life in her fertile belly, seeded by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
father knows best

only a father can fuck that good, I speak from personal experience. I LOVED it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmmmm, daddy

I came so hard, I wish I were her.. please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
daddys lil fuckslave

loved the story, i have the same story about my online step daughters. keep up the erotic stories of your step daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wonderful

fantastic story-not too lengthy. It made me so wet. keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mmmm....

words not needed, hot hot hot divineness - I'm envious!

gareth88gareth88over 15 years ago
hot stuff

Wow,pretty hot!!! Wish I'd had a step daddy that was hot and wannted to screw me...I'll just be content with roleplay :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

my own dad fucked me once while outside there was a tornado.i was so scared i sat on his lap and he got a hard on.i noticed it and i began to move around.i think you can imagine what happened from there.

Serenity_65Serenity_65about 15 years ago
FUCK that was hot!

Loved it! Nice way to get off and it didn't waste time getting me there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
mmm

nice, it really got me going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

Very hot. There is nothing else like it. I did fuck my stepdaughter from 18 to about 21, quite often. She made the first move and I followed willingly. It was "wrong" and we both loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Did

OH Daddy cum in me, How fondly those words still ring in my ears after 30 years.

uknow_meuknow_meover 14 years ago
Damn

I wished I was the step daughter in the story.that was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stepdaughters are great

I loved your story. I thought I was the only one with a stepdaughter that fucks! My Laura "asked" for it for years, and when she nineteen I nailed her for the first time, and have been doing her ever since. There's nothing like humping your stepdaughter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I fuck my stepdaughter, too.

My stepdaughter blossomed when she was fifteen and I started to think of her as a woman, but I kept my thoughts to myself. I watched a she grew, and when she graduated from high school she was a stunning blonde with the most beautiful pair of natural, 38DD breasts I had ever seen, but still I treated her as family.

She went to college locally and commuted back and forth in an old car that was almost worn out when I gave it to her two years earlier. (It was kind of sweet. I had taught her to drive in that car and she loved it.) One afternoon she called me at work and said the car wouldn’t start and asked if I could come and pick her up.

I drove over there in the pouring rain and felt awful that that damned car had stranded her. I pulled into the lot and saw the car. Laura was sitting inside. I got out of my car and approached as she wound down her window. I asked her what was wrong and then, trying to be the white knight, told her to crank the engine once I had the hood open. (I didn’t know a damned thing about auto mechanics, but I wanted to look the part of the rescuing male.) Sure enough, it wouldn’t start. I fumbled around under the hood for a few minutes, hoping to find something obviously wrong.

Laura got out of the car and stood by the fender watching me. I looked up at her to say that I’d have to have it towed to the garage we use, but lost my train of thought. I don’t know how I hadn’t noticed before, but she was soaking wet in a pair of running shoes, jeans, and a white tee-shirt. A soaking wet white tee-shirt and no bra! Christ, I could see everything! My thoughts must have been obvious, because she got a funny smile on her face and crossed her arms across her chest. After what seemed like an awkward eternity, I managed to regain enough composure to close the hood and say that I would call a tow truck in the morning.

I got back into the car while she got her things and hurried over to the passenger-side door. I felt dizzy as I watched her hustle over from her car. Those big, fat, 38DDs wobbled disjointedly with every step. She opened the door and put her backpack in the back seat, then climbed in next to me. This time she made no effort to conceal herself. She looked at me with a big, coy smile and told me how much she appreciated me leaving work to come and get her. I mumbled something about it being my pleasure and started the car.

We drove a little while without talking. Laura broke the silence.

“You like me, don’t you?” She said.

“Laura, I love you.” I said back without taking my eyes off the road.

“I love you, too, but that’s not what I mean. I see the way you look at me and treat me, and it makes me feel good. Sometimes I think about what it would be like to be with you.”

My mind raced. On the one hand I knew it would be wrong, but on the other she oozed sex appeal from every pore. We’re not blood relations, I thought, and she is nineteen. I told her just how much I wanted her, but felt like we would be breaking a taboo. She ignored my concern and told me she had fantasized about me since she was fourteen.

There is a Holiday Inn between her school and home. We fucked for three hours. I was never so excited about anyone or anything before - I knew she wasn’t a virgin (I had even stumbled onto her and a boyfriend on the living room floor one night after a date.) but she was even better than I had hoped.

She is twenty-seven now and married, but we still slip away periodically for some forbidden fruit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
my fantasy

well, i do have one, and i have fucked her at least 4 times already and it was incredible especially when she let me fuck her in the ass she is a chubby lady age 29 big juicy ass and a set of 44 ee tits and can suck a dick like its going out of style she even let me lick her asshole out and shoot cum in her asshole

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxabout 14 years ago
you know...

...there are lots of people in the prison system who have actually done this very thing. In my view, this kind of fantasy is ok as long as it stays 'fantasy'.

You sure have drawn a lot of comments with it though! I agree about the beginning being better than the end...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stepsister

i used to fuck my stepsiter, it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mmm

I just came while reading this... I wish i had been the naughty girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
omg

omgggggg write part two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
tht's so trun me on.

i wish i was tht step-daughter. i will love to have sex in my sleep.

ur story make me really hiorny. plzzzzz rit more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
horny

I want to be a naughty daughter.... and suck daddies.cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
it started good, till you rapped her,

you should of ate that virgen pussy. sucked all that virgen cum out, then you fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hott

mmm i'd like a hott naughty step-daddy like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
rampant

that was amazing hurry up and write again also i want a stepdaughter like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

oh god, fuck me !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Great reading although unbelievable that she didn't wake up earlier. Nevertheless a hot story. Why he waited till she was 19 is also not clear. If he started fucking her earlier they could have had much more fun.

A friend of mine has a 13 yo stepdaughter whom he fucks regularly and they've got a wonderful relationship. Her mom knows it and is ok with it and reckons that at least her daughter is "safe" if it was only him fucking her. What she doesn't know is that he invited me on a couple of occasions to sample his stepdaughter and I can guarantee that I've never felt anything like that 13 yo pussy "milking" the cum from my cock into her womb. I only wish she was my stepdaughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fucking step daughter

would love to eat my stepdaughters pussy then fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
im dying to suck and fuck my step daughter

im dying to suck my step daughters pussy and fuck the life out of her i just dont know how to go about doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fake

thats probably just your fantasy. alot of it sounds fake. she would have woking up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I did

I did my step daughter and the first time, she was faking being asleep. So chill.

It was part of the game.

I said NO for 3 years but finally gave in.

Guess how old she was?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

wish my stepdaughter would want me..cos i would love to fuck her butt big time as well as rub her cunt all over my face.little bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
your story is bullshit

lame

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wish my step-dad had the nerve to do that. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

mmmm i wishh my stepdad did dat twoo meh

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bethann's wish

omg,,, i loved it,,,, i dream of my father-in-law doing this to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sick

that is so gross if u r thinking of that it is sick for one ur married to her mother which is probly 3 times her age anyone that thinks of fucking there step father or step daughter or step brother or step son or step mother is just foul u do realise u can actually get put in jail for it it's disgusting so lay off the drugs and don't even think about it I have a step daughter of my own I've only been in her life for 9 months she's 22 months old and I'd Neva do anything to hurt her or her mother

x_sade_x333xx_sade_x333xover 12 years ago
Right to the point

I have to say this is one of few i liked to read. (so far)

I am not into the act of incest but i do enjoy reading them.

Weither real or made-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm sorry mr sick

Fuck u mr sick this is some good shit ur fucken wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it up...the writing I mean

Good fantasy. Keep it up.

There are two things unsettling about some of the comments. One, some readers, here by their own choice, cannot seem to refrain from ad hominem attacks on the author. I get the impression that saying something about the writing is beyond them, especially looking at the barely literate way they write their comments.

Two, some people have left comments claiming they've had sex with minors. However erotic and appealing such a fantasy might be, sex with minors in real life is wrong in every way possible.

So here we have posts by some people who think fantasies are sick and posts by others who seem to think sick behavior is something to boast about.

The writer of the story should keep writing fantasies, and the statutory rapists should get help. And heaven help their victims because they will never fully recover from their abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
STEP.DAUGTHER

BACK OFF I THINK (KNOW) YOUR HEADING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION

WITH THIS STORY THIS IS NO BETTER THAN SOME ASSHOLE DAD RAPING HIS STEP-DAUGTHER,AND NAME CALLING REAL BAD TASTE NO CLASS

..........................................................."R"............................................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Write a sequel!

Fuck that was sexy!!! One of the few father-daughter stories that are actually hot!

megs4mastermegs4masterabout 12 years ago
wow

i'm so wet now! mmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I hope to see some more parts of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

Im a woman and nothing turns me on more than a hot daddy daughter story. Please write more, I want to hear what Karen does next.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT!

priddyrichpriddyrichover 11 years ago
Oh my God

Sleeping stepdaughter stories are my favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Idiots

If you all think its so bad to fuck a step-daughter, why are you even on this category? Stop trying to feel so righteous after you jack off to this exact story by calling people sick. Not to mention he doesn't say anything about age differences, and she's not related to him at all, get over yourselves.

TangarayTangarayover 11 years ago

What a great story. Your a very good writer and am enjoying all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

been screwing my step daughter for 16 yrs now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SEXUAL

I'm not a fan of all that incest -- just too strange, even if it's fiction. But a step-daughter? OH IT IS ON!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more stories?

I'd like to hear stories of actual events!:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
oh ya

Oh ya wish i could fuck my step daughter shes fucking hot and for those girls posting on here saying there horny and want to get fucked let me know ill fuck u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I would love to get fucked like she did...this story made me so wet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yep..

Excuse me now...I'm gonna go jerk off in my wife's hair before she wakes up..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please

i rubbed my step daughter's tits as i hugged her, then when i woke her up one morning i kissed her lightly and rubbed her full breast. When i came back with her coffee she was up, but when we hugged in the kitchen and I rubbed both of her tits and massaged them I asked to see them, she raised her top and I kissed and sucked each one, then she pulled down her top and we talked. She let me keep feeling them and when I asked to kiss again she raised her top so I could do it again. I want more and I think she does too but is afraid. she is 19 and a beautiful chubby baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I want to be fucked by an old guy so that I can call him daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
contact me for more stories!!!

kik:simzy96tom, on my brothers old account;3 dont be afraid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Step-daughter and her mother

So any of you fuck your step daughter then bang her mom? This should be an all the time thing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous