All Comments on 'Wife Punished in the Shed'

by budsrus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Did I miss something?

I'm sorry.

Jorel1455Jorel1455over 18 years ago
Where is the rest??

Started well but only could rate it at 1/2 as the last part of story is missing - fix it and I will reevaluate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Budsrus Going Out Of Business

Poorly written, spare story with no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story but short

Your story starts at the beginning and goes to the end - quickly. That's not a bad thing, but you could have improved it by adding detail. For example, at the start, you could have told us how she criticized her husband. Is this the first time or perhaps the seventh? Did she belittle him? About what? You could have added some dialogue. Could she recognize the voices of the two new men? In short, your story is too short, but it is still a good story. It could be used as an outline for a new, longer story, perhaps leading to a spanking fetish or some kind of BDSM. Maybe the husband decides he wants to watch while other men DP her. Would he then jack off? Or would he fuck her ass? There are many directions you could go with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Let's see

After the husband beats her ass with a leather strop and causes red welts all over it, she waits till she has a chance and gets away from the house. Her first stop is the police station where she swears out a warrant for agravated assault on her using a deadly weapom, the leather strop. Her next stop is to the hospital where she gets treatment for her wounds and graphic evidence of the damage. Her next stop is at the office of a lawyer that she knows. She fuckes him and sucks his cock and get's the ball rolling on getting a divorce and all the assets she can get.

She goes home and finds that the police have arrested her husband. If he makes bail he will not be back at the house because she has a restraining order filed at the same time that

she filed the assault charges. The police has left a young cop in front. She later invites him in for some coffee and sucks his cock and fucks him. The police have a twentyfour hour watch on the house. She soon sucks and fucks the entire police force. The husband gets out of jail and wants to teach his wife a lesson for putting him through all this. He doesn';t care about a restraining order and goes to the house. He thinks he's one bad ass redneck and he scuffles with the cop on duty. He then heads to the house. In the meantime the entire police force is there and before the asshole can make it to the house he is shot tewntythree times..."hey did you hear us tell him to stop or we would shoot"...."Yeah I heard it...he had what looked like a gun when he turned to give us the finger and...well we shot the bastard..." "Hey who get's the first fuck?" Now thats the real story...You don't like it mutherfucker...why don't you try and use that strop on me...I'll shove it down your fuking throat...you controlling redneck wimp bastard...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A reccomendation

If you're looking to cool off the moment, read this, it's about as erotic as the muppets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yawn

Do some women actually get turned on by being abused. I dont know if this story is sick and disgusting or downright boring. What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Punishment

Bitches have to be put in there place on a regular basis!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
sad.

what was the point of this story? A 14 year old could do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
???

Some good points, but it's not really a story, is it? It's two brief scenes, with little or no explanation, no build-up and no result. Needs a lot more work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Finished?

Started well but you really really cut it short. Now go back out in the shed and finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Copycat

Sounds like an idea worth trying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous