All Comments on 'Feast or Famine? Ch. 11'

by athena_by_night

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DGentleBenDGentleBenover 18 years ago
Love those cliffhangers

Interesting that you should say that. We have all gotten used to your little cliffhangers. Lol...

Another bravo chapter, Ri. Much information was thrown at us in this. And I for one, have waited to find out what did happen on that fateful night. I can only imagine the disdain, hurt, and dominant anger Luka and Stephanos bare in their hearts now that the truth has finally been revealed. And I laughed that Pyotr decided to come alive, just as it was about to be revealed. Couldn't help that. LOL.

dcraigdcraigover 18 years ago
All Grins.....

Yes, you do those cliffhangers right well, love. And finally, we know the truth. I could not relax in my chair until the very last word was read. And I laughed with Ben as Pyotr awakened suddenly. With glee I applauded your skill in that. I have loved this novel from start to end. And cannot wait to see the sequel, love.

Doug LewisDoug Lewisover 18 years ago
Ahh....

Breathing a sigh of relief that Pyotr is well now. And love the info that came just when I had almost given up on it. LOL.....

mastergary4u2mastergary4u2over 18 years ago
Applause!!!!

What a damn good story!! What a fucking damn good ending!!!

Absolutely elated that Pyotr woke up. And couldn't help the chortle that came over me at his timing. Lol...I was on the edge of my seat listening to this chapter as it was read. All of the info is well place, timed and written. Excellent novel, Ri...

moffettasweetmoffettasweetover 18 years ago
OMG!!!

That's it? That's the end of this novel? Wow!!

Loved hearing it. But it left me wanting more. I wept as Luka held Danjela. Oh, how sad. Poor guy. And Stephanos hearing it, I was blubbering. You do such good work.

sweeteric2u2sweeteric2u2over 18 years ago
It this the end? Really?

You're done with this novel? Nooooooo!!!! You have to finish the love scene, Ri!!!!!!! No fair...pouting now...

:p

This was a really good chapter. Right up to the last word. And I realized this was over. And now, I'm just...I don't know what to say. Except that I loved it!!!!!! All of it!!!!!

spiritwalkerspiritwalkerover 18 years ago
Good Ending....

You deftly kept us all hanging until the very last, didn't you? So much to absorb in one chapter. And so very long awaited, too. Now that we know the truth and emotions are stirred, do hope the sequel proves to be even better than we can imagine. cause this little novel will be hard to beat.

windstormywindstormyover 18 years ago
Really Good!!!!!!

No, hon. No one missed it. We are all aware of your cliffhanger. And we all love you in return, Ri.

I for one am awed by your choice to immortilize me on the pages as Kolya. And I loved his character deeply. He was so much like me. Wow...And I am so honored by this.

I did enjoy this chapter very much. Loved finally knowing the truth of the incident that brought Danjela to her death. But I'm still grieving that you chose to not finish the scene between Luka and Nadia. I am shameless aren't I? LOL...

katgoddesskatgoddessalmost 14 years ago
Where have you gone?

There is so much open for a sequel or two. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please continue.

This is a great story and I'd love to see what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous