All Comments on 'Best Job'

by nolimits

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Great

A lot of Americans do not understand this type of scenario. Most Korean women think of their place in life is to make a baby for their sex partner, because Korea does not have social security like we do, and the more offspring that can be created the better the chances for a good life in old age. This story is erotic, but it also touches on the desire of a young girl to furnish children to make her daddy's old age more enjoyable. She is of the position that if she does not have a baby, her life is very limited, and she has been raised this way, so this is all she really knows. No amount of formal education in most cases will change this because it is something that is handed down from parent to child through the generations. Where most American women fuck for enjoyment, Korean women fuck to propagate the species AND have some enjoyment. That is one of the reasons why that in Korea you often see men with a wife at home and another one for going out on the town and fucking in some hotel or bar club. The latter can even bring offspring so that the second wife is given a home and he is fucking her and the first wife alternately, and then goes out and finds yet another wife for the third time. Wives in Korean society have no social rights as wives like we think, and can be divorced at will by the husband for any little excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
clinical data given, but...

Potentially a good story, and you write really well. My disappointment is commonly experienced with American authors, and it is simply that the important aspect of erotica is NOT included to any extent! The delight, the feelings of ecsatic pleasure experienced by your characters are almost nowhere to be found. Instead, we are given well worded descriptions of every conceivable physical feature of the characters (including the mandatory oversized penis, big this, huge that, etc.)and the story reads much like a workshop manual for an automobile. Not until the last sentence are we given any definite information that 'you' actually liked what happened with the Korean girl (whose character as a human we have no knowledge of). A shame; so much like Hollywood, so you are not alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outline for a better story

I don't mean to sound harsh, but the Australian reviewer was correct in saying that this story did not really hit the right buttons to be erotic. I've written a few erotic stories and it seems to me that there was more to this story in your head, but you just did not get it all into writing. Spending a bit more time going over the draft and thinking about what details could easily knock this story up a few notches, for me at least.

Secondly, I think the first review about Korean women was just stupid. I can understand propogating certain stereotypes in erotic stories (If rape is an acceptable subject, why not racism?), but doing it in reviews just seems silly. Also, as a person of Korean extraction, I can tell you that divorce is a bigger deal in Korea than in the US, which has the whole "No fault" divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

odd story... Korean Girl and 6 ft height... rubbish

and Koreans have hots for thick pubes and you say its clean....

BAD STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

No offence but this was laughably bad :/ the way you write makes you seem like someone that hasnt even experienced sex xD. Im sorry for being so harsh but its true. And also it's pretty much physically impossible for an asian woman to be 6 feet unless she has some form of physical disorder. I assume you like korean women yet how you describe her physical looks is nothing like how a korean woman looks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

unfortunately rushed and lacking details so not very erotic... however on the side of no such thing as tall asian girls some of the reviewers are wrong.. there are tall korean girls in k-pop,modeling and acting , yes not many ... but there are some.

nighthawk22204nighthawk2220410 months ago

Yes, rather straighforward, lacks any intro suspense towards getting connected before getting laid. But this is a fiction fantasy and we can all fantasize that we will have the chance to hookup with a slender six-foot Korean girl (like Michelle Wie?) at our next office hookup.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous