All Comments on 'Movie with Mom'

by chhavi65

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Names!!

Please add names!!!???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My Load

I just shot a hot load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆ [3.95/5.0 = 79% = B] Yes, i liked the story because the author wrote it straight from the heart

chhavi65's fantasy is pornographic, unpolished & raw BUT it is sincere & genuine. He conveys his imagery to us unprocessed, the way his imagination produced them.

Three men are gang-banging the boy's mom in the drive in. In the writer's rendition the event is a FUCK FEST.

I like chhavi65's stories. They are good jack-off fantasies. In my mind, his (or her) work is underappreciated and not fully understood. Essentially this is a voyeur son story whether it is tagged accordingly or not.

I was a voyeur son. My parents & me lived in the Middle East when i was a teenager. They both worked. My dad was a lot on the road visiting contstruction sites. My mom's office was in the same big house. The Regional VP was in the area half the time. My mom was his secretary. The weeks he was there she worked very long hours. Those weeks she dressed very very nice & she looked like a million bucks. I spied on my mom. What i found out was she wore much sexier & much more expensive undergarments when boss was there. I asked her about that. Her explation was that there is no panty line when she wears a thong... etc etc.

I accepted all explanations my mom gave me until the day i slept in and heard them as they were leaving the guest bedroom of our wing of the house. They were an item! No question about that. He was fucking my mom...

I never told anybody about what i knew including my dad or my mom.

Yes - in my jack off fantasies my mom was fucked by her big boss & she loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟+ (4+)!

My mom was groped by a man on a crowded city bus many many years ago. My dad & I were with her on the bus. At the time my dad was treated for a work injury & he got a designated seat just behind the driver. My mom & I were

She was standing. A man was standing behind her pressing his crotch against my mom's ass. Then for a moment, he placed his arm on the bare skin of her midriff.

Three stops later @ least half the passengers exited the bus. There were not too many people in in front of my mom. To my consternation, my mom stayed put and the man was still pressing his crotch against her ass! The seat beside my dad got empty & he waved at her to join him. She said, "at the next stop". At the moment there was no crowd behind the man either. The two of them were just having fun.

Above is the truth, & nothing but the truth.

tolok78tolok78over 3 years ago
not my thing

i tought it was a different kind of story about a mother and her son on a movie night together alone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous