All Comments on 'I Found it on the Beach'

by sonofasailor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Xman72357Xman72357over 18 years ago
Fantastic Story

Great Story. I can't wait to see the further adventures of Stanley & Sarah or with him and someone else.

I have three questions.

First since he knows her whole life I find it suprising that you did not show what her and her freinds said about him as they passed him on the beach the day before.

The second and more importantly what is his body doing for the day and half that his mind is in her body? You never explained what happens to his body after all he still has all his bodily needs from eating & drinking to obviously using the bathroom. Does he just lay where he was as in suspended animation or does his mind split and he still leads a normal life. Either way you can tie up the loose ends. Perferrably i would like to see the split because then he could interact with the other people he takes over.

The third Question is will they remeber what he did with them after he leaves their minds?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
potential...

Son you have an excellent base story here to do some very verstile writing. You can do bondage rape with reading someones mind and seeing that that is there fantasy. or Incest using the same method there is no stopping you now. Love the concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love it

when will there be more ?

bunnmanbunnmanover 12 years ago
A mine over

A great story, would like to see more a long this line.

maybe more of the ring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great concept

But still gay as fuckall....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
If I could

I am mad that I had to give a star to this story. I would have given no stars and even then that was to much to give.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous