All Comments on 'Finding Mom'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
details

very good and very different ..more details and depth please ..

Love .mika

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
son's roaming family dick finds his mother's cunt

This is another excellent contribution from a prolific author who doesn't have nearly the kind of reader feedback he deserves. Young Ken, a good looking, well built lad, has a particular yen for family cunt. No surprise there, most all young guys are very interested in what their sisters, aunts, and above all their mothers have nestling between their legs. Kenny has no inhibitions, not the slightest trace of "guilt," in getting to know family cunt with his fingers and finally his big stiff dick. He unloads his heavy balls up his mother's twat, which he's just shaved smooth as a baby's ass. Maybe like the babies Kenny-boy'll be fucking up his mother's cunt.

tobytimtobytimabout 13 years ago
Erotic

Godd writing..

The impregnating thing is a bit over the top.

Kepp up the good work, you write good stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mom is found!!

FINDING MOM had me cumming in my pants almost every other paragraph. Thanks to L.A. Wicker, I will never have to search for another author again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vice is nice but incest is best

nothing better than fucking your own mother...the best sex ever...go for it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Erotic

I had a crush on my mom.

I often jerked off to erotic fantasies that involved my mother. I was obsessed with my mother's ass and thighs. Ankles too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my mom is a 38d

So me and my friend know our parents have been banging and my mom is single his dad is married. My mom have super huge tits 38d and an omg ass. So last week I know they were sexting and not to long ago me and my friend caught her giving head. Me and my friend both wanna fuck my mom. Sometimes I wanna blackmail her and just fuck her already what should I do ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Let's try holding your legs up mom!

I was on top of my mother, with her feet on my shoulders. I had her legs pushed back towards the wall, allowing me complete access to her pussy. "We're going to keep your legs up after we're done mom, giving extra time for my seeds to take root," I said while thrusting into her. "Oh Ken, this is a great position, the head of your cock keeps hitting against my cervix," my mom moaned out. "Oh mom, you are so tight, you squeeze my cock perfectly," I groaned, beginning to pick up speed. "Oh god Ken, that's so good honey, you're going to make your mother cum," my mom said getting louder now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Should never shaved her cunt hairbetter natural when hair goes from top to the asshile.i know i fucked my mom hairy cunt and yes i got her pregnant not just once but 4 times.then got pregnant doing ganfbangs with black guys end up with 3 black kidsthere was one time she took on 10 guys all night and day end up her cunt and ass were sore for 3 days now she lets any guy fuck and cum in her and at 50 young and old she lets them fuck her she even had 3 cocks in her cunt and one in her ass they made her scream so loud they all came at sametime she still does it and plans to never stop either she told she didn't care if they std or aids just want all that cum in her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous