All Comments on 'Rachel Loves Her Rabbit'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I have to buy one!

You should submit that to the manufacturer and get paid for the sales ad! Great job! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
oooh Roger

I really enjoyed this story, the gradual build up was quite exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Where can I get this Rabbit!?!

I liked the gradual build up and hope to see more of your work here in the future. This is just what I like to see here on this site. I've got to find a toy like this! I would love to use it!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years agoAuthor
Buying a Rabbit

You can buy a vibrator similar to the one in the story through Literotica. You can also google "Rabbit Habit" to find the site that sells the specific vibrator in use.

I have written many stories so far and I expect to write many more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
my experience

I BOUGHT ONE OF THESE RABBIT FUCKTOYS AND I MUST SAY THAT IT WAS THE BEST TOY I EVER BOUGHT. I REMEMBER WHEN IT CAME IN THE MAIL. MY HEART WAS RACING. MY HUSBAND WAS AWAY SO I COULD TAKE A LONG TIME TO GET READY FOR MY NEW TOY. I FIRST HAD THE THOUGHT TO SHAVE ALL MY PUSSY HAIR OFF. AFTER MY PUSSY WAS CLEAN SHAVEN, MY PUSSY WAS ON FIRE. I HAD SO MUCH SLIPPERY JUICE FLOWING FROM MY CUNT IT WAS DRIPPING DOWN TO MY ASSHOLE WHICH I ALSO CAREFULLY SHAVED ALL THE HAIR FROM. TO THE BEDROOM, I HAD SOME EXCELLENT LUBE THAT I GENEROUSLY APPLIED TO MY FRESHLY SHAVEN SLIT AND ASSHOLE. I HAVE AN EXPANDABLE BUTT PLUG. I LUBED UP MY ASSHOLE AND SLID THE PLUG IN. NOT EXPANDED YET. I GOT MY RABBIT TOY AND LUBED IT REAL NICE. I SET UP THE VIDEO CAMERA SO I COULD WATCH MYSELF LATER. I WAS LEAKING PUSSY JUICE LIKE CRAZY IN ANTICIPATION. AFTER EVERYTHING WAS SET UP AND READY, I GOT DOWN TO WORK. WITH THE PLUG IN MY ASS I SLOWLY SLID THE TOY INTO MY HOT BOX. IT HAS SO MANY BUTTONS I JUST HAD TO TRY THEM ALL. THE DAMN THING TWIRLED BUZZED. WHEN BACK AND FORTH. I PUT THOSE EARS ON MY HARD CLIT AND INFLATED THE BUTT PLUG A GOOD 3 INCHES IN WIDTH. MY POOR ASSHOLE WAS STRETCHED TO THE LIMIT AND PUSSY JUICE WAS LEAKING OUT OF MY HOLE SO NICE, I TURNED ALL THE CONTROLS TO MAXIMUM AND STARTED FUCKING THAT TOY LIKE THERE WAS NO TOMORROW. THOSE EARS ON MY CLIT HAD ME COMING IN NO TIME FLAT. THE THING WAS GOING THIS WAY AND THAT AND THE EARS WERE VIBRATING SO HARD AND FAST THAT IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG UNTIL MY PUSSY WAS EXPLODING IN ORGASM. THAT PLUG IN MY ASSHOLE SENT ME OVER THE EDGE. I MUST SAY THAT THIS WAS THE BEST ORGASM I EVER HAD. MY PUSSY WAS THROBBING AND WHEN I TOOK THAT RABBIT OUT OF MY FUCKHOLE I SWEAR THE COME SHOT OUT OF MY CUNT ALL OVER MY PUSSY LIPS AND ASSHOLE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT EVERY GIRL GET HER ONE OF THESE FANTASTIC FUCKING MACHINES. YOUR PUSSIES WILL NEVER GET A BETTER WORKOUT. HOW'S THAT FOR A READER WHO LIKES TO RESPOND TO STORIES. HAPPY FUCKING GIRLS!!!!!

janiexxjaniexxabout 17 years ago
Great story!

You haven't got a webcam in my bedroom have you?

;)

janiexx

milky_breastsmilky_breastsabout 17 years ago
hm...

Great inspiration for me tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Off to find a rabbit...

Great story. The writing was well done, and didn't have errors or flowery wording that distract from the enjoyable parts of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I orgasmed reading this.

This was the most arousing story I have ever read on Literotica and I love reading. It made my clit tingle with excitment before I knew it my finger was dabbing on my clit fastly. I reached orgasm by the time It was the middle of the story. Thanks author :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
...Burned the T-shirt!

Oh, HELL YEAH! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

But for the part when, in the waves of my gushing, multiple orgasms, my pussy muscles inevitably break all the special features in the shaft, leaving me with, basically, a plain ol' dildo for penetration and -THANKS, TOYMAKERS! - the still magical ears; I AM Rachel! ;-)

Thanks a 10^6 for describing it in words for me, as I've never been quite able to translate from the mind-boggling physical to the verbal in a way that really captures the intensity/ecstacy as you have, IMHO, masterfully achieved here.

BRAVO!!!

ENCORE, SVP!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous