All Comments on 'Another Taste of Mom'

by receptive2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent story

Wow that was a very good story please put ch. 2 crh

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hurry with the next part

This was a nice sexy little story. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
let sleeping moms lie

Once when we were just married, 53 years ago, I had gone to my mother in laws house in the early evening to drop our son off for the night. I carried our son in and there was my mother in law sleeping on the sofa and her night shirt had ridden up and I could see her hairy cunt and the lips looked wet to me. I put our son in the spare room and went back out and looked again at my mother in law's exposed cunt.I saw the usual collection of empty beer cans sitting on the coffee table and realized mom was drunk already or at least well on her way. I had to know if those cunt lips were wet or not as I could almost picture mom laying there on the sofa finger fucking herself before she went to sleep. I knelt next to her and gently slid my finger up between the lips and damn right, they were wet and slick with her cunt juices I slid up and down several times and got my finger good and wet and then I licked her cunt juice off my finger, it was very tasty and I went back for more, this time I got my finger wet and then slid it into her cunt a little and wiggled it around, mom moaned and her hips came a little closer to my hand or so it seemed. I slipped another finger into her and just held them still, sure enough her hips slid closer to my hand and drew my fingers completley into her wet, hot fuck hole..

I slowly pulled my fingers almost all the way out then gently pushed them back all the way in and she moaned again and her hips started to work against my hand as she seemed to be fucking herself with my hand, I eased a third finger into her hole and she increased her pressure on my hand and came in her sleep, moaning and grinding her cunt against my hand.. She rolled away from me, my fingers soaking wet with her cum slid out as she turned and I stuck them in my mouth and sucked every taste of mom's cunt off of the,

.I was thinking and wondering if I could get my cock into her in this position without waking her, I unzipped my Levis and she pulled her night shirt down to cover her ass and cunt, "not this time son" she said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous