All Comments on 'A Thing of Beauty'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
wolfarmywolfarmyover 18 years ago
Fantastic!

Well done, insensitive husband deserved to be cheated on. Funny how so many guys don't mind knocking their wife up but then become idiots as the pregnancy changes her body.

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Nice story

Enjoy this quick read. Looking forward to more good stuff. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice!

Hot read! I agree with the author, I find pregnant women very sexy and I fucked my wife so much when she was pregnant! Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very arousing

My wife and I had sex everyday during both her pregnancies.

We even had a threesome with a male friend of ours. She swears it was the hottest thing to have him come inside of her.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
A good story

Pregnant women can get a glow about them, just like their wedding day, and are very beautiful.

Regardless of what he thought, Mike should never belittle his wife!!! A damn good start on a divorce, doing that and that might very welll what Misti has in mind!!!

rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
wow

That was so sexy in an understated way. I know how Misti felt - being heavily pregnant is uncomfortable, and its easy to feel less than desirable even without your hubby telling u so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the baby

You can still have sex up to the 8th month but after that you can give oral.

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hate to disagree with Pat

but you can have sex up to the day you have the baby if everything is well with both baby and mother. Geez...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sex until the very last day

...thats just what we did! How I loved my pregnant girl. This big belly, the deep dark nipples on her perky breasts and especially her blood filled and very sensual pussy lips. Wonderfull. Lucky me she was almost consantly in good mood for sex, so I could get into her more then once per day.

Think boys and treat your girls right, even more through pregnancy!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
A quote from "Juno": "I'm a planet"

...and what a sexy planet this woman (and this story) was...

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
friends

with a wife like that and a friend like that you couldn't get two bigger assholes, hopfully mike finds out and gets away from them and then they can destroy their own lifes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This was an okay story

but I'm amazed that one reader thinks the husband deserves to be cheated on. No one seems to mind that these two committed adultery. How strange? Just because her husband was an ass, doesn't make it okay for both of them to cheat on him. That last sentence really shows her marriage vows means nothing to her. Not moralizing here, just stating facts. Had she not been married, you could claim some erotica, but as written didn't find anything erotic. Just another cheating wife story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A wonderfully written story

A very well crafted short story that brings out the love and caring of one human to another.

A woman in a period of her life when she feels that she is unattractive, to have the man that made her in the situation she is in made remarks about her not being just as beautiful if not more than when she isn't pregnant is cruel.

I;m glad that she found that she can still excite a man even though she doesn't have a young school girl shape, but that of a exciting mother to be.

Thanks for the good insight on the story .

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story

What a beautyfull story - this Mike really was a big jerk. I remember the beauty of my childrens mother, I was so proud to go with in the streets of our town.

Thank you for this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It was a nice touchy story, however,

even though her husband is a jerk, it's still no excuse for her to cheat on him. Obviously she doesn't take her moral values very seriously.

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 14 years ago
A Good Reason Husbands Should Be Careful What They Say***

What an Asshole! I hope she kicks Mike's insensitive ASS to the CURB!

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneover 13 years ago
Thank You

That was a great story with a nice twist. I had to laugh out loud after reading it.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
I liked it

It would have been better if you hadn't written that she and Mike were married. Then it would have been a romantic story.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
First time I've ever given a five to a cheating story

I did so mainly because the way you wrote the story made me feel like her husband deserved it, and like she deserved the praise and pleasure she received. All in all, for me this is a very unusual story.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Damn the consequences...

Answer her question! She may not be the most practical woman on the planet, but she just might be the most loving woman he's ever met. A follow up chapter could answer the questions... will she stay or go back to Mike? Will her question be answered "Yes"? What color was the bean bag?

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Leaving

The Ending as "open" as you did

. I assume you are going to follow-up and let us know if he did put a second in her "oven".

did she stay with Mike and "cuckold" him or did she leave him or did he perish in an Accident after leaving drunk.

otherwise an excellent story.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
"How about the next baby is yours?"

Considering that he husband is such a stupid jerk, I believe that would be nice. I gave it 5*****.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
The story is still romantic -

Just not morally optimal by the generally accepted standards of the western world lol -

Beyond that is they turn around and make it right then more power tot hem - Mike was an asshat - maybe a nice big old Oak tree leapt in to the road on the way home - he would have barely left a mark - heh

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love love love this story

and I love that the ending was left open. I now get to walk around imagining various outcomes.

cueball961cueball961almost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

This was a beautiful story, and it also brought back some very good memories.

Being the father of three children, I got the wonderful experience of seeing She Who Must Be Obeyed in the condition described in this story multiple times. She was very beautiful to me all the way through the three times. A woman's body undergoes some wonderful changes during pregnancy, and she had an ethereal glow about her that was awesome to behold. Granted, sex gets a bit difficult toward the end, but it was still pleasurable.

Normally, I do not condone adultery. In the case of the husband in this story I was grudgingly forced to give the wife a pass. The man was an ass of the first order. To say what he did would have been unforgivable had it been between the two of them. To do so in front of others was even more egregious. Such a thing would have hurt her very deeply at a time when her hormones were doing a job on her and she would have been very uncomfortable physically.

Like others who have commented, I would very much like a sequel. Four well deserved stars.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
I like your stories but not this one

I don't care if the husband was an asshole, even assholes don't deserve to be fucked over like this. He was an asshole when she married him, hell why would he change just because she's PG. So now she's a slut with a bun in the oven.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
PG WOMEN ALL HAVE THE GLOW

sometimes it carries over in sympathy feelings, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not a full-blown cucking so huecuck,

who admits to being a cuckold, takes issue with the comparatively limited cucking that takes place in this shorty. Sadly, no fictional cucking could ever compare to the real life cucking of huecuck.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Fair

Hormones of a pregnant woman are so out of control anything is possible. Although her husband Mike is an asshole, cheating is not excusable. However, one mistake is allowed in a loving marriage. If Misti follows thru on her request at the end, it puts her in the cheating slut whore wife category, hormones or not. I haven't checked if there is a ch.2 but if there is, we'll see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
turncoat

he gobbled the jizz, got a buggered cornhole, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
who ever this anon asswipe

Huedogg ignore the fag, man I hate fucking anon = fag that run around like the rest of these fucking cuckold fags. Anon quit trying to lick huedogg's ass. Ur a fag and that why I hate queers like you.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
A nicely crafted piece of work

There are men who are so superficial that they would call a pg woman fat. There are men who see the glow and honor the woman by protecting, loving and nurturing her. The ending speaks to me, showing that even tho she is "cheating" she accepts the love, care and thoughtfulness of her new lover.

Thanks... well done.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
weird.....

...everyone seems to gloss over the overwhelming negatives about pregnancy and fixate on the very sporadic positives, of course it's men commenting. No doubt some women enjoy at least some aspects of pregnancy but much like being a teenager most would never go back. I know only one female friend who really loved pregnancy. Most of the fathers I've known or worked with hated that time in their lives. Duh. Most would not cheat either. Weird.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Really Fine Story

The morality of her suggestion depends on the details. If she is going to divorce Mike for dishonoring her, fine...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey, it wasn't cheating you liberal assholes

Remember, your hero president, Slick Willy, said oral is not cheating.

PapaGusPapaGusover 10 years ago
Never understood

why any man would denigrate his pregnant wife. A miracle of life is being created within her body.....life he implanted in her. Pregnant women are beautiful beyond measure.

Thus so say I...a father, grand father, and great-grandfather.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Wow! Late again!

I hope somebody reads this. Pregnant women do glow, and they are magnificently beautiful. My wife and I have six kids. And by the way; it's not sex, it's making love!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
just timing

The only problem with what she did is timing.

Mike (her husband) is such an asshat that he has emotionally and verbally abused his pregnant wife.

Someone else offered her the kindness and affection that he withheld from her.

He has lost her, and well deservedly so.

Mike has already failed in his duty to his wife.

The minor quibble is that she didn't divorce first, but as a pregnant woman she could be feeling too vulnerable to go out on her own before looking for someone to love her.

This is not so much cheating as replacement.

acupacupover 9 years ago
Good start...

... but the ending wraps up toooooo quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Strange...........

Everybody is ooooing and aaawwing about pregnacy, but nobody seemed to notice that what she did was adultery. Yes, her husband is an ass, but does that mean she can cheat and wish her next pregnancy be with another man. Come on people, something smells rotten here and you know it. Erotica, not in my world. I'm really surprised that cheating is so glorified by so many. I know, I know it's just a story.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Lots Missing

The part where her husband finds out. Maybe a part where he knocks them both out and burns the place down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WTF

She's a cheating cunt and he's a seducing piece of shit.

1 star because there is a -10 star button.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spur of the moment indiscretion

But the suggestion that the next baby be his was over the line. She's talking about cheating in a big way and he's talking about cheating AND screwing a friend to boot. Did she mean she was going to divorce her husband, then marry him and THEN have his baby? Why would she assume he would want to raise another man's child? And have to deal with Mike on an ongoing basis as the Father of the child that he would have at least partial custody of? Bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What Kind of Fool Leaves His Pregnant Wife

When a good-for-nothing, son-of-a-bitching bastard tells his pregnant wife or girlfriend that she is fat and/or ugly, he has just said he hates the baby she is carrying. He doesn't deserve her nor the baby. I was glad that Misti had someone to lean on. And I hope her next child is theirs. I usually don't condone cheaters, but Mike has proven he doesn't deserve her or the baby. Mike deserves to be cuckolded. 5 Stars to offset the 1 Star you got.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Meh

I don't like cheaters, and I don't like seducers.

Yes, Mike is an ass,and she should probably dump his ass, but she should do that BEFORE fooling around with other men!

And what's this deal about bras? They DO make large bras!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She needs to dump mike

Mike is such an asshole that he has know bus being married let a lone to someone as sweet as his wife. I to do not condone cheating in general but by god this man brought it on himself. A woman with child is a gift from god not something you use and throw away if it dos not suit your outlook. Mike should be horse whipped in public.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
I hate cheaters

However the husband was such a asshole she needs to file on him

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Know Men Like Mike

Ordinarily I am 100 percent opposed to women cheating on their husbands, but having known a few "Mikes" over the years, I am in total agreement with Misti. I don't even pass judgment against her for wanting her next baby to be produced by someone who actually loved her...like the narrator of this story.

Note to writers: Please, try to name characters on the last page, if possible. Otherwise you relegate them to characters of no importance.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
There Is Nothing Sexier....

....To me than a pregnant woman. She is truly a thing of beauty, a joy forever. I know, I know -- the last month or so is VERY uncomfortable for you gals, and the birthing process is no picnic, but the miracle that you are creating with the little parasite inside you is beyond compare.

This little flash story is a lovely fantasy, and the ending lets us wander off in so many directions....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sweet story

Perfect as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
THE COMMENTS

Say to me that the male species (at least some of them) are protective of females and even more solicitous of the ladies who are pregnant.

Maybe there is hope for the human race yet.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pregnancy

A woman is at her most beautiful state when pregnant. There is no greater gift a woman can give a man.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sweet

Sweet little story, but still cheating. Having a drunken husband hurt your feelings is no excuse to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Have Been With

Two pregnant women, the first was my ex and the second one wasn't. I have never known hornier women in my life, nothing between two consenting adults was off limits for either of them. Till then I never knew balls could ache from too much activity, I was actually glad when things tapered off back to normal. I felt like the little kids pet rabbit being pawed all of the time. The milk always tasted like vanilla. Don't condone what these two did and what it looks like they will do in the future but it did bring back some very pleasant memories. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So cheating is okay?

Really people? And she is going to have the guys baby next time? Some of you dudes are really weird.

Yeah the husband is an asshole. A lot of people are, heaven forbid people actually communicate and talk it through. No, let's just hop on strange dick because that makes everything better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Starstrong1977 what is wrong with you!

Her husband Mike hates her because she is pregnant. He doesn’t deserve her. She will be divorcing him before she delivers!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

If her husband is a jerk, then just divorce him and move on. Pregnant or not, appreciated or not, a cheat has no honor and that goes for the both of them.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
typical response to a cheating wife

everyone doesn't want to think the worst of a pregnant woman.....but a slut is a slut.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Pregnant women are very sexy, but cheating makes them look and act like the whores they are. Divorce the husband, then find another man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Husband was pissed because she cheats .

No wonder he finally had enough of the whore .

Hope he doesn't take her slutty ass back

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Well that was one worthless wife.....even more than the husband or the friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really liked the story, well thought out and presented, a little short and they need better friends, lol. A nice read and i actually wish it had been longer. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah, the wise pronouncements of the commenters strives mightily to overcome the poignant poetry of the moment...

Burma Shave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No one to like here. Pity me infant to be.

ibuguseribuguseralmost 2 years ago

Nice story. I liked it.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Its funny it wasnt a good story but the hypocritical misogynists would be pissed if the MC was married and the whore fucked someone else. So their kudos need to be taken with a BIGLY grain of salt.

As usual this writers stories are serious hits or misses and this fell in the category of a drunk fuck pissing into a toilet...and we all know how well that works.

Which helps explain why few here would be intellectually impressive to a wet fart.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh thats an ending to many more stories I see, lovely read lovely characters and plot.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I have a real fetish for pregnant women, except it’s not a fetish because it’s completely natural. BTW this story is Femdom agitprop.

Pinto931Pinto93112 months ago

Excellently done! Last line didn’t work for me though.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh yes, very wise. Infidelity is the precisely correct response to Misti's situation...in some contrarian parallel universe, perhaps. In our own reality, Misti is a knocked up slut and the MC is an opportunistic manwhore.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

I'm a little bit torn on this one, sure Mike is an ass hole and doesn't deserve Misti, but that doesn't give her and the MC carte blanche to do whatever they feel like, she's till married. Did the MC take advantage of Misti because she was so vulnerable and feeling ugly, yeah, I think so. The MC said he actually backed off when Mike and Misti were first introduced and then getting hot and heavy, so what changed for him? I liked the story but not sure if I would trust the MC further than I could throw him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2700 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories