All Comments on 'A Different Type of Chastity Belt'

by Wildestthang

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
only one word ( SUCKED )

sucked !!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i'll give 2 words ( sucked Alot )

freak

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mmmm piercings

This was an amazing story. I am glad to see something with piercings that is enjoyable. I hope to see more with this theme in the future. Unlike the previous comments I think that this story deserves at least an explanation. More piercing stories please!!!

lexi

pierced lezzie sub

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Total Crap!

If this is not the wort POS in Lit,

it is certainly in the top 3!!!

WildestthangWildestthangover 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I wouldnt rate it myself, but in order to leave a comment I have too. I appreciate the positive and negative feedback. I wont erase any of it, but allow it to stand. I hope you read my other submissions and vote/leave feedback for me as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not, perhaps, to everyone's taste, yet exciting

This story is rich with possiblities. Its main flaw is that the subbie's point of view is ignored. Is she terrified? Does she anticipate her coming <exquisite> orgasms? Does she squirt? What soes she expect to happen in the future with her Master?

Please give us details, more details, and then even more details. Who is the piercer? Why him? Why not a female piercer? Why does the subbie cry? Is the piercer really mutilating her? Piercings hurt "like a bee sting." Women are used to pain...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
well, you most obviously haven't done your

research... if you did this in real life your pet would most likely end up in hospital- any genital piercings require (1) ultra sterile conditions and (2) 6-8 WEEKS before any type of sex can be enjoyed - longer for oral - due to bacteria in mouth - speaking from experience - I woudl also never recommend nipple piercings done by an amateur - you can kill sensitive nerve endings and thus a source of pleasure for ever.

Speaking as a submissive with a Dom who actually loves her and nurtures her as a Dom should AND makes sure she is kept SAFE - hope you do a lot more research before you get yourself a sub.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
no rating

No character developement.

Unbelievable cruelty. I suggest you tone it down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Surprised

I'd just like to say some of the other comments on this story surprised me. "Freak," for example. I thought it did lack character development and such, and of course it was completely unrealistic, but really, are any of the stories in Literotica "realistic?" Maybe some, but certainly not most.

I have always thought the idea of getting a genital piercing for chastity to be quite erotic. From a male point of view, this can be done with a Mistress Lori chastity tube. For girls...I'm not sure what happened in this story would work. I have heard other fiction about a plate being attached with piercings, so that might be possible...

Anyway, the point is, it was a so-so story, not the best, but certainly not a "POS."

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Creative

It was erotic and exciting, though a bit cruel in some peoples eyes its fantasy to me. Something that is very arousing to think about such a total submission. Maybe edit it a bit grammar wise? But good job ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i want to b a pet

thats awesome i love this story keep it up

WildestthangWildestthangover 15 years agoAuthor
Commenting on your comments

One of you scolded me for not doing my research. I think yu should do yours as a woman with multiple piercings I know what they feel like and I know how long they take to heal. Also no where in the story does it indicate that the piercer is not a professional. Also the materials are sterilized if you actually read that part you would know. For the record it is 3-4 days before you can play with a known partner, plus it depends on your comfort zone. Obviuosly also you did not read my profile as I am a submissive woman. We all have different tastes.

For those of you that enjoyed it Thank you! Those with valid advice Thank you for taking the time, I will try to take it into consideration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

this was deff one of my favorite lit stories i give you MAJOR props. job well done :]

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago

I love the chastity device, wicked cool I wrote a story with a bit of the same. Piercing her mouth is wrong and evil. She needs to eat, drink and be able to call 911 in case of fire, injury or home invasion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I hope that Pet got a gun

And killed them both, slowly. Screwed up disgusting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gross

Unhygienic and gross misrepresentation of piercings

MartinSpezMartinSpezover 1 year ago

I like that fantasy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous