All Comments on 'Confessions of a Cabbie Ch. 01'

by Mikro

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing

Not worth much in line of comment(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Worthy

it worked up to a nice climax- started slow and clumsy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I drove cabs for 5 years, you see a lot, drunks, drugos, people who get sick in your cab. There are the nice people too but late at night its a lottery. The night I remember the most was when a couple mid 60s, got in. The trip was about half an hour and all that time he fingered her pussy, I don't know if he thought I could see, but he had 2 then 3 fingers in her and it looked like she was liking it. I got hard, even though she was at least 30 odd years older than me. We pulled up, he paid then said, want to come up, lifting her dress as she got out of the cab.I looked at them, bend over, she did, then he started to finger her arse. I turned off the motor, locked the car, followed them up the stairs. When we got inside, he began to undress, taking off his pants, she sat on the lounge, he moved over and placed his cock at her mouth and she began sucking him, he motioned me over, I took off my pants and then moved over, she took my cock in her mouth, she was good. He sat down, watched and then said to her, move over here, she lifted her dress off and facing him lowered her pussy onto his cock, she moved slowly up and down and then he turned on the lounge so he was laying down, he pulled her to him and with his hands on her arse,spread it, her hole showing. She likes it, 2 at once, I thought he meant in her arse, so I said we could need some lube, he said no in her pussy, shes wet, slide in and I straddled them, positioned my cock and pushed forward,i felt her pussy spread and the head of my cock slowly slid in beside his. A first for me, it felt a little strange but she was dripping, now fuck her, I moved in and out as he held her,it was a little tight at first but soon I was thumping my cock into her. She just kept getting wetter until I felt him pulse, his cumm shooting into her and I soon followed. I felt him shrink and I pulled back, he got up and lay her down, raising her legs and ate her pussy, she kept gasping, I think she was having small orgasms. Finally he moved away, his face wet and shiny, he looked at me and said, do what you want, she spread her legs as I moved over and I sunk my cock into her pussy, so wet, my cock was covered. I pulled back, lifted her legs, her arse was shiny with juice, I moved my cock down, held her legs back and positioned my cock and pushed into her arse. She yelped but then as my cock slid into her chute, she stay still as I worked my cock in and out of her arse. I fucked her for quite some time, she kept fingering her pussy and little jets of juice kept coming out,each thrust caused her to pee. He lay over her, his mouth at her pussy and he lapped it up as I fucked her arse, he said don't cumm in her, shoot over her pussy and I felt my cumm rising, I pulled out,moved forward and he opened his mouth and my cumm shot out onto her pussy and onto his mouth and after the first 2 shots, he covered my cock with his mouth, sucking me as he did so. My cock shrank and I pulled back as he lapped at her pussy again. I got up, dressed and he showed me out, thanking me. I stayed semi hard the rest of the night, finishing up at an adult bookshop, where I got some coins, entered a booth and as I had hoped, when the finger came through, I pushed my cock through the hole and had my cock sucked until I was drained.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikro@Mikro
668 Followers
Please remember that i am English. Anything i write therefore is also English. It may be slang or even coloquial but it is still English. Not American, Nigerian or Australian but English. While the grammer and sometimes spelling may be wrong it is still wrong English Email: mi...