All Comments on 'Office Party'

by Peter Duncan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I happened to like it...

It was different from the norm thank you.

Always E

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why

Why does her husband, who is so uptight about sex and so strict about it, leave her for another woman? He sounds exactly like the kind of guy who would find it wrong to have any kind of sex with another woman while he was married. And if he met her while married and was interested, he would have started divorce before marrying her, obviously, since his sexual attitude wouldn't allow him to have sex out of wedlock let alone commit adultery. I understand that his attitude works for the rest of the story line, it just seem it would be out of character for him and, therefore, take away from the story.

Had he decided to leave her for other reasons and then found someone else, he could still have been this uptight and she could still have felt anger that he had someone else. Stories and character should stay consistent and this, to me, failed in that regard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
In worship of women

It is so good to read a story that acknowledges the sexual power of women and how they should be worshipped and wondered at rather than sneered at, which is just an expression of fear and jealousy. Well done Peter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One mans slut, another man's wife or whore.

Women who have multiple sexual partners are really nearly brainless. If they dont care who makes them pregnant, they should care who gives them a disease resistant STD or AIDS or some other shared gift. One might say such women have a suicidal impulse pushing them. Now we can look at this woman who is so letting her life go and realize she is over compensating due to her mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

A loving gangbang...great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
so...

I thought this story was hot. Why are a few of the previous reviewers taking this so seriously when this is a fantasy site? Second, I could point out the flaws of the negative statements, but I am here to review YOUR work.

Great job on actually having a plot, unlike 3/4 of the stories here. I can actually follow the sentence structure and sex scenes. Loved every word. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thanks

very very beautiful piece. having been married to such a prude myself, i could completely relate to the frustrations and desperations of Maggie. more than exciting me, this piece touched my heart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous