All Comments on 'Without My Consent - 1974'

by kaye4u

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
thank you

I'm sorry of what happened to you. And I'm gladed you got over it ok! :D Thank you for sharing your story and, thanks for sharing your privaate feelings. ~sf

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank you too

Thanks so much for sharing so eloquently. I experienced something similar from another male and while I am straight, the body works in strange ways, as reluctant as the mind may be

Janine07Janine07about 16 years ago
confusing

I know exactly what its like to be in that situation,sadly mine left me badly injured and scarred.It feels like your own body has betrayed you.I really hope you have recovered from it as well as I feel I have.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 15 years ago
Well-written . . .

. . . and very insightful. Thank you for sharing such a personal story and being honest about it's many facets. Congratulations on being able to come to terms with what happened.

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticalmost 15 years ago
not straightforward

While doing research for a novel, I came across a study that said around 20% of women experience physical arousal during rape. It is purely physiological. It is entirely possible that cognitive dissonance, believing one thing and acting differently, may cause the event to be viewed differently than it actually happened. The subconscious could make her believe she enjoyed submission or lack of control and that was what caused her arousal.

<p>

It's also possible for someone to act in a way that carries out a subconscious belief. Many people subconsciously sabotage their success because they believe subconsciously they are not worthy of succeeding.

<p>

You are not responsible when someone removes your ability to resist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guys really do like taking control of a naive woman. I will admit to being unrelenting and not caring how many times a woman passes out from orgasm. I think when women get held down with palms up in a surrendering position, something clicks and her orgasms get intense! It’s worked for 35 years on a 27 year old Sunday School Teacher I popped and flooded 30 min later ! I licked her first and got the nod . She was scared and worked up! I pined her wrists and slow popped her gently. Used 1/2 for 30 min and came without jerking! Lubed her pussy before she left to prevent burning when she tinkled! She was learning to suck dick the next day!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaye4u@kaye4u
17 Followers
During the late 70's and most of the 80's, my husband and I enjoyed an open lifestyle. This involved other partners individually, threesomes and other couples. With few exceptions, all of the above occurred with the knowledge, consent and in most cases, active involvement of...