All Comments on 'Best Friends'

by Voluptuous40

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Great

This is the way that all marriages where the husband does not make the wife pregnant, should be assisted by the father-in-law.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
What a great father-in-law!

He drugs and rapes his son's lover and if that wasn't enough he drugs and rapes his son's wife on their wedding night. What a great guy!

Hopefully, the son finds out what a piece of shit his dad is and beats the hell out of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Twisted??

I'll give you credit for originality, but it takes a truly sick and twisted mind to come up with a story like this???

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!!

This story made me so wet, I wish I had the guts to hit on my fatherinlaw

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot...

.. stuff! I'd say they all got what they deserved. Loved it.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
we could all wish

i loved this story. sounds like everyone got what they were looking for. when you get what you really want, does it really matter who you get it from. just an example of,... if you can't take care of what you have, there will surly be someone around that will. keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good attempt

this is a good attempt even though it was somewhat rushed. take your time; allow the story to develop. and next time provide a more descriptive account of the moments of sex. i beg to differ with Twisted, his remarks were a bit harsh. i thought your story idea was excellent. to think that fathers-in-law do not think of having sex with their daughters-in-law is ludicrous. and if the truth were know, many a young woman has been very thoroughly fucked by her FIL and enjoyed it. so, if you want to wrap your legs around dad, then do so. i promise you he will be more than glad to give you the benefit of his experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
many a father-in-law

agree with others, you have a great idea, but don't be in such a rush to submit your story. take your time with the characters; develop them. i can see it was a challenge to create a scenario to get the two together. if the truth were known however, many fathers-in-law would jump at the chance to fuck their daughter-in-law. keep writing, ignore the naysayers, and next time let the young woman test her father-in-law to see if he is interested - maybe show some breast or some thigh. once he looks, he hooked.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Daddy....or Grandad?

Let's have more chapters of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fucked up father

the father in law just said that he raped his sons mistress and his sons wife and the duaghter in law said it was they both deserve to die in a car crash

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
!!!

damnn I'm hard!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was kind of rush-fun(ny) and very fun! Thanks for the great read ;)

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 3 years ago
Agree...

Her name is Baby? Really, like Dirty Dancing Movie. Then the “Dad” rapes new wife then mistress? Then he gets pregnancy and ovulation kits to see if “Baby” was.... What the heck did I just read? I’m not trying to be mean I promise. But come on... I say ty for writing because I can’t but this story needs work. I don’t kn if you rushed it like others have said but I’m not seeing the potential here. My 2 cents is to start over, and please give her a name. Plus, this story has nothing to do “Love”. Old Dad is 42 and his sons wife is 19. It seems he likes his sons sloppy seconds to be generous. This read more like a bad satire. I’m sorry...

DarmodyDarmody8 months ago

"I'm a serial rapist."

"Cool. Let's have sex."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous