All Comments on 'My Weekend with George & Alice Ch. 01'

by Peter_

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LOVE THESE STORIES

PEOPLE WHO HAVE NASTY THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THIS TYPE OF STORY ARE CLOSED MINDED, UPTIGHT JERKS WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done

Well written and set up. As usuall this story has a great set up and you can immediatly understand the characters and whats going on. This isn't exactly my type of story but I will follow the series because of the quality. Keep up the good work

Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story, as always

And to a previous poster, I agree. Especially those who post knee-jerk "OMG U R A GAY WIMP!!!" replies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Very interesting scenario you have painted! I can't wait to read more. I love how not only does Alice dominate George but the dominant male gets in on it too. Very hot.

TXanyTXanyalmost 11 years ago
Pretty good start

Plot line is interesting but a little strange. He is rebounding from a relationship where it sounds like he was the wimp...and suddenly he is Superman. Ok...anger and "could care less" does go a ways to allowing you to dominate a person you don't care about...so let's get on with the story.

SlutMasterGeneralSlutMasterGeneralover 4 years ago
Master Full

I love doing very similar things to this series of stories. It is the most erotic experience ever. You have almost described the situation perfectly. It is wonderful to join a couple and give as much pleasure as possible to her directly, and indirectly to him. I would never describe the cuckolded husband as a wimp though. It takes a lot of courage for a cuckold to *come out* and live out his deepest desires. I love to look into his eyes as I enter his wife, and even more so when I spurt my hot sperm deep into her for him to enjoy those incredibly powerful moments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous