All Comments on 'Rose Ch. 05'

by backwoodsman1952

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You've rung my chimes

Backwoodsman:

With this story you've put it all together and warmed the cockles of my heart. There's great sex. There's ereoticism. There's great sex. Most of all there's LOVE! You have definately made this Horny 'ol Sailor happy. Thank You. Ronnie W.

caterwaullercaterwaullerover 18 years ago
Beautiful

This is a beautiful story. Thanks so much for sharing it. Good to know there's men out there who know how to take their time and really make love to a woman.

caterwaullercaterwaullerover 18 years ago
Beautiful

This is a beautiful story. Thanks so much for sharing it. Good to know there's men out there who know how to take their time and really make love to a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you, wonderful story

We have loved all five parts. It sounds like this story is over but I hope you write more, or more things similar. People in their 40's, 50's, 60's and beyond can be and are very sexy and sexual. My wife and I read this together and are searching for a remote hilltop to watch a sunset together. Thank you.

BodyModdedMomBodyModdedMomover 18 years ago
Beautiful

Oh honey, it's beautiful and arrousing. If only we could all find someone to make us feel so wanted, comfortable, sexual and loved. It's my dream too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful

Wife cheating on her husband. How is that beautiful? If she can't live with him, then she should divorce him. But wait! The asshole she's cheating with isn't making enough money to support her, is he? And she doesn't earn her own living either, does she?

No, not the least bit beautiful.

adamaxillaadamaxillaover 18 years ago
That was me

... walking past you and Rose in the park. Splendid end to the story, if indeed it is the end, as you seem to have left the door open. If so, I look forward to more. If not, a beautiful (yes, beautiful anon) story told with love and passion. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Again, . . .

Again, pay attention to the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really liked all of it

Except for a couple of oops, in spelling and grammar it was a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So real for many

For those of us who have never had a deep loving relationship (and are getting up there in years), we know that such a relationship as in this story is possible. Many of us are waiting for ours and this story gives us hope, Congratulations for such a warm story.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Love Story****

And they do make love a lot. Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous