All Comments on 'Brenda'

by SmlJohnson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
And The Point Is?

ZZZZZ

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsover 18 years ago
Subtle and interesting

Not really a turn-on, but a nicely written, compact, clever little story.

Submissive TimmySubmissive Timmyabout 18 years ago
Tiny pee pee!

A compact story, but it fits the nature of the main character's diminutive genitalia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Hot Story

Love Nurse stories especially with "small" guys. I look forward to reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

finally a story about tiny cocks this turned me on very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really like to imagine that...."the contrast between her long, dark fingers and Dave's tiny white dick was startling "

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An interesting story but...

I expeted MUCH more after reading the "Nurse humiliates poorly hung man"

The story you wrote is about a guy who is insecure about his size (with reason) and a nurse who is amused by his size, though it doesn't include much humiliation (if any).

You could have had the nurse make a few (subtle) comments about his size, and/or have a short description of his thoughts as she makes him cum by fingering his ass.

Even small details can change how your story is perceived. For example, the nurse saying "And now we know that everything is working fine," could have been replaced by (in a slightly teasing tone) "And now we know the little guy works fine," with the man wondering if he imagined the emphasis she put on 'little'.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

But it could have been completely different. The patient reports the nurse and causes a scandal from which she does not recover, or more simply, he hits her in the face a few times and goes home again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She fingered his rectum and played with his prostrate until he cummed. Maybe she will make a house call and facesit while playing with his baby carrot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous