All Comments on 'No! Please! No!'

by Pornprincesst

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
HisancillaHisancillaover 18 years ago
Excellent!

Seriously loved it! I like how he did not let her fully get wet before raping her, and how she accepted the freedom in her rape yet still batteled her social need to not enjoy it. Shorter then i would have liked, perhaps a follow up story? All in all, very good story!

46018377jp46018377jpabout 18 years ago
KEEP FUCKING

Pornprincess I loved it. Just reading your story made my prick so hot and hard I thought I was going to cum all over my keyboard. Wouldn`t that have been a fucking mess.

A follow up would be terrific, full of fucking and sucking and eating her cunt.

Good stories. Keep them cummimg. John P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
FUCK YEAH!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!! I really got wet reading this fucking story. What a good fucking story.....I really would like to see more of this fucking story...any chance for a part 2 of this fucking story????...LMAO FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This isn't a story, it's a teenage fantasy

This girl would fold in half, 38EE tits and a 24inch waist??? School boy for sure. Geez, grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Surprised me with the intensity

I didn't expect the intensity to build so quickly. Brought me to a stiff erection much quicker than I expected. Nice stuff. Would liked to have heard her mutterings a bit more.

talleywitt0071776talleywitt0071776over 17 years ago
excellent

that made me cum so hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago

Though some of it was a bit cheesy, and there is absolutely NO way a woman could live with those proportions...the most important parts were extremely hot. I have to admit I am quite wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
beautiful story

I loved it! Your story had me hard all the way through! Keep up the good work. (part 2 on the way I hope?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sigh....

At parts it was ok. But do a little research next time. A nine inch cock is not too impossible, but having it be 3 inches wide is just plain over kill. If she was a virgin, the pain would have been too much and she probably would have gone into shock. Realism can be erotic too.

PornprincesstPornprincesstalmost 15 years agoAuthor
You Know it amuses me so very greatly

That so many of us try to force our concepts of reality onto others. I wrote this fantasy from my own mind, to see if others would find some pleasure in it. If its not your cup of tea, fine move on; but this BS about realism in a fantasy world is just silly. My husband's cock is 7 1/2 inches long and if you measure it across the shaft it is just over 3 inches wide. That is the reality I fuck every other night. I was a virgin the first time, and I found my orgasm. I enjoyed it. IT CAN HAPPEN. HAVE A NICE DAY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Get real

Get a little real with your proportions next time. Real women can't love like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This wouldn't give a stiffie to a prison lifer.

Limp as day-old pasta. Right, because people can just plain guess measurement down to cup size at a casual glance. THIS SUCKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's All Proportional

Loved it, Princess. I don't get these people complaining about measurements: I'm not quite at hers, but I'm 36D-24-36, and yes I can fold in half, but mostly when I'm being fucked. However, three-inch-across dick is wider than a beer can; surely it's three inches AROUND, which is still pretty darn thick. Keep the story going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Have it your way

Why does it matter so much to everybody about the measurments... I mean really. I guess that not everybody has measurments this big but guess what? Some people do? And the author wrote this on their time for their pleasure (see her comment below) and just thought y'all might want to join in on the fun. It's not your fantasy.. it's hers.. If you wanted it your way, you should have gone to subway.

(by the way I loved it. It had me wet as hell)

alantownalantownalmost 10 years ago
Made me horny!

Great story! I loved how you made it real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nope

guys have GOT to learn something about bra sizing. No way a 5'4" woman wears a 38 anything. The number is the size of the ribcage. No way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anonymous

I agree. Honestly she's probably a 28 or 30 if she's that thin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You guys suck, I'm 5'4 and wear a 34FF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy stiry

Can we email each other...steviedrmckenziem@hotmail.com

Steve

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
so many back to back fucks of one girl by the same guy?!;))What are Neil and Caitlyn?!;))

what are Neil and Caitlyn?!;)) human?!so many back to back fucks of one girl by the same guy?!;)) would put rabbits to shame?! ;)) Could King Kong pull off such a feat?!;))guess we'll have to ask him!! ;))

and you make your male lead 6'9"?!;)) intended him to try for WWF?;))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The media lied to you

That's not how virginity works. The hymen is not some kind of seal over the vagina. It is a lining that surrounds the vagina without blocking it. You can't tell if someone is a virgin just by looking or touching. Also, some women never lose their hymens at all, especially if the sex isn't rough andis well lubricated. Some women lose thir hymens before their virginity, from horseback riding or gymnastics. Personally I think it would have been more sexy if the guy forced the girl to admit her virginity to him rather than just sticking his hand in her pants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just by reading the first paragraph, I can tell this was written by a man who has never spoken to a woman before

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

its just fucking crap give up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

there was anal sex so why didnt you tagged anal in the tag section

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was stupid, and whoever wrote this had little or no real experience with women and sex. I can't think of a single positive thing to say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous