All Comments on 'Driving Nude'

by RandomOne2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KnickersKnickersover 18 years ago
Short but fun

A good start. Try and make your next story a little longer, more involved, more plot. Your writing voice is excellent, very natural, with a good flow that kept me hooked.

Look forward to seeing more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
too short

great but too short! what happened with the cop ? maybe it should go somewhere too !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

never tried it arent you worried about getting caught i wish more girls would do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I just tried it as well

And I loved it . No attention from anyone but the breeze air felt so good and I sure will keep driving home like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Love naked driving. Did it today ended up on Main Street in some little town two cops what arush. Going again tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this story. I drive naked on long trips for comfort and the thrill of it. A trucker followed me for miles one day. What a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When I was dating my wife, I often got her to drive topless so I could pull on her nipples. Many truckers blew their horns in approval of her perky34Bs.

NudistDavidNudistDavidover 1 year ago

Loved the story! I drive nude about everyday, and have for years ... 95% of the time, you're never even noticed ... I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist ... Once, several years ago, I agreed to edit stories for for a REAL female exhibitionist ... Her stories were full of naked driving and flashing at sporting events ... It got me really interested in naked driving, and I've been doing it ever since. One time, a female driver and her friend, who looked to be about 19, pulled up next to me at a traffic light. I had my left foot hanging out of the window, and was totally nude ... They were on my left. They rolled down their window and asked me if I was comfortable ... I asked them if they'd like to see how comfortable I was ... They said yes so we pulled over at the next parking lot after a brief conversation ... They got out of their vehicle, walked over to mine, and talked to me for about 15 minutes standing at my driver's side window, while I sat there totally nude ... One of them asked if she could touch 'it', I said yes, and she did ... She stroked me off to completion, while the other one watched, licked the cum off her hand, and they both got in their vehicle and drove away ... I still drive naked to this day! Anyway, loved the story, and even though it's been awhile it appears, hope you write some more!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’m a guy and I’ve been driving naked and jacking off for years. It’s a thrill and with tinted windows nobody can see me. I’ve sat at red lights while masturbating in heavy traffic and busted my nut in parking lots and even at gas pumps. When a cop is behind me I almost automatically cum. A female cop pulled me over once, I thought, only to discover she wasn’t pulling me over and I shot the wad of a lifetime. She was hot! She walked right by my vehicle and waved me on as she walked by to another car in a parking lot off the street. I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous