All Comments on 'Work: Taking Wendy Home'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
another really hot one!

I enjoy most of your stories - you are the best writer on this site! Still looking forward to Kara and "Daddy's" next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanking You...

Angel,

I thank You for writing this story line, means a lot. Yoru mind flows so fluidly, it was and is a pleasure to read all Your stories, i hope ta hear from you soon.

domthesub@yahoo.ca

Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
Great Read!

As a fan of anal I must say that this is an excellent story and that I truly enjoyed it.

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uover 18 years ago
KARA~the anal queen!

loved it-loved it-loved it!

you do know anal don't you babe!

sorry i have been outta touch for so long...I'll try to catch up on all your stuff!...

you're gonna win this thing!! ;)

kisses,Licks & slurps,

T

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
onc again you have done it

Bloody amazing... good to kow that you have so much talent.

Babe, i am gunna keep reading ALL your submissions because i know that you are a f***ing great writer.

I will keep read, and leaving little comments, because a talent like yours is amazing!!

Amba... the london girl

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Proceed!

To me, it seems that the story could do with a couple, (maybe even more), chapters, to fully resolve the plot. Wendy and Rob are sort of left in limbo at the conclusion; they would appear to have the potential of an interesting and sexy future... how about telling us about it? Does the 'Boss' character reeappear? Could there be others brought into the story; perhaps another waitress, food or beverage delivery guy, even a favored customer? Hummmmm?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fuck

I wanna fuck u

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12565 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Work Series Info