All Comments on 'My Weekend with George & Alice Ch. 02'

by Peter_

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HE

Should have really showed them who was boss and stuck the business end of a broken bottle up her ass first to make her bleed a lot for lube before he shoved his cock up her ass. Also maybe cut her face up a little with his fist to kind of break her in a litlle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm Enjoying It!

Ignore the morons who preach violence against women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is Sooo hot

I think he should have put his cock up George's brown growler first, got it good and shitty, then made Georgie suck it nice and clean for Alice's pussy.

Tell us this tale won't end with just a weekend. This guy has got him some toys to fuck with forever now.

After he gets through with Georgie, he can snuff him and live off Alice, turning her into a BDSM whore.

Georgie is about a worthless piece of shit anyway. He is the kind of guy that just uses up good air breathing. It took this master and owner of Alice to bring that out.

When he finally tires of Georgie, he should let Alice cut off his cock and balls and make Georgie watch as she and her master cook and eat them over an open fire, telling George that was the best barbeque they ever had.

This could go for years though before that happens. The couple really need to be raped, violated, and pillaged before they kill Georgie.

Let the more serious games begin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is REALLY hot

He should have her torment her husband more, she seems to enjoy it, and I'm sure she'd get off on watching Georgie suck cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Continuing nicely

Still continuing nicely... looking forward to more.

TXanyTXanyover 10 years ago
Much better...

Funny how the other comments are telling you how to write the story, and most fail to advise you on the quality. This chapter is consistent and logical...this is an interesting story about the hero who is learning as he goes, and is learning a lot about her and her husband...what they like and don't, what their relationship seems to be, and the deductions he is making. You are doing a good job of educating us as he learns, and the path of bread crumbs is really fun. It isn't clear how he is suddenly such a BDSM expert, however.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous