All Comments on 'Memories'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LeBrozLeBrozover 18 years ago
~~

For those without,

your verse rings true;

a theme I keep sensing,

through all that you have writ,

is of a pervasive

wistful longing.

Perhaps one day...

My Erotic TaleMy Erotic Taleover 18 years ago
heart felt

I have to say this poem touched me in ways you'll never know, I very much enjoyed your poem for its passion, thanks Art~

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What can I say

DC:

I see a soul, mind, and body bleeding and hurting. What is and what could and should be are all over it. I read "Feel" and now "Memories," and you seem like a whirly gig; spinning this way and that as the wind twists and turns your mind and soul to try to find what might have been. Thank You for your willingness to lay your soul bare. Ronnie W.

darkphoenix1darkphoenix1over 18 years ago
What's there left to say?

The more I read, the more I begin to identify with you, the ups and downs. I see a lot of my own self in the poems, and in this one my memories and ache for my ex (the first guy I ever really loved)- and I can't remember now why I left, but too much lies between us now to go back. So I actually really teared up reading this. Do you feel that way a lot, reaching for something not there, your SO not there or not caring so much? While anguish is good for our work as writers, the guy in your other poems sounds like a jerk, someone you really don't need. But so hard to pull away, right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous