All Comments on 'Dear Angel Ch. 03'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Multiple male orgasms

Supposedly, it can happen. Check out the link:

http://www.whitelotuseast.com/MultipleOrgasm.htm

Gary13Gary13over 13 years ago
Male Multiple Orgasm?

I'm not quite sure what to call it, I suppose it was multiple orgasms. I've known for years that I could have an "orgasm" without ejaculating. It's heavenly, it's everything a complete orgasm with ejaculation is, BUT... I didn't come.

I'd stay erect. It didn't prevent me from more lovemaking, and after a very short period, I still had the strength to keep going.

I just assumed everybody could do that - went to a seminar on tantric sex, taught by a couple in Washington, DC. During the discussion, I made a comment that a guy can "come" without ejaculating, and everybody in the room, including the leaders, stopped and looked at me like I'd grown two heads. Then a woman in front of me turned to her partner and said, "You do that."

That was my first clue that it was anything unusual. I think probably any guy can do it, with a little practise.

Gary13

DeeAnnaDeeAnnaalmost 10 years ago
Good post

Hey, I just read all three of your 'Dear Angel's', you are indeed a sweetheart to be so responsive to your fans. I was glad to learn more about you and for all of your interest in sex, I suspect that you are indeed, a very old soul! Loved your comments on the 'sacred' aspect of your relationship. That is key to longevity, I'm married 31 years and that's the second husband! (First one was 10) LOL. Thanks for always sharing with those of us who comprise your fans!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12551 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dear Angel Ch. 02 Previous Part
Dear Angel Series Info