All Comments on 'Drunken Heather'

by SexualMuse

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i like it

i liked it very much

hope there will be more of heather maybe next time a bit more oral

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Good story and almost believable. Have had some dealings with girls whom were that drunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sicko

you are one sick s.o.b I hope you dont ever act out on your twisted mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Heather

Heather is my wifes sister, younger,all at her brothers 21st.Heather swung into the southern as she calls it,and really did a job on herself,passed out so i said i would take her back to our house so she could sleep it off.When i got her home i had to carry her inside,and my hand slid up her skirt,no reaction,so i ran my hand up aginst her pantyhosed pussy.It was warm, i rubbed a bit, no response, so i took her inside, lifted her skirt,pulled her pantyhose off, removed her thong and pushed my finger into her pussy, it was damp, so i pushed another one in, moved them around, no response, so i pulled down my pants and was about to push my cock into her when i thought she could get pregnant.My cock hard, i rolled her over, her beautiful arse exposed, rounder and bigger than my wifes.I went to the bathroom,got some lube and inserted my lubed fingers into her tight hole, and it was tight.I moved them around, she groaned a bit, i froze but she just lay there so with my knees either side of her arse i guided my cock into her hole.It went in after 2 attempts and i slowly slid it in with little movements until i was all the way in her.I could feel my cock pulse inside her tight, hot, rear hole,then i started to fuck her,slowly but i could not last that long, so i went faster, until my cock emptied into her hot arse.I kept pumping because i could not stop cumming as her arse seemed to milk my cock until i pulled out,wiped her clean ,put her pants back on ,covered her and left.I am not proud of what i did that night but when my wife came home i was still horny and she said that i gave her one of the best, longest fucks we ever had and she said my cock felt like an iron bar and when i finished her doggy style all i could think of was Heathers tight arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
@ "sicko" of England

If you don't like rape stories, quit browsing the Non-consent/Reluctance category. That's what -all- the stories here are about, rape or being pressured into giving sex you normally wouldn't.

And remember, as far as anyone knows, these are all just stories, fantasies. Not real. Made up. Fiction. Things our subconscious would like to act upon, but also things our conscious side doesn't permit.

doorknob22doorknob22over 10 years ago
Perfect.

Liked it very much. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This story had no substance and is entirely unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I love the little touch with the panties at the end. Wasn't expecting that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous