All Comments on 'My Weekend with George & Alice Ch. 04'

by Peter_

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Alice

"She got him a cup and took it to him. She helped him drink it and then put the cup aside."

She should have poured the hot coffee all over George's cock and balls. After he quit yelping, they both should have went over to George, and did their pissing and maybe even took a shit on him or in his mouth.

Why Peter, didn't you have George clean the Dom's cock off and maybe fuck Georgie up the Hershey Highway?

I still say that after the weekend is over, (evidently it's still only saturday morning) snuff his fucking worthless ass, set him afire in the back yard, and live off the worthless cocksucker's insurance the rest of their lives.

He subjected his poor wife Alice to a small dick all her life and deserves to pay with his miserable life for that transgression. The Dom has liberated her and they deserve to be happy. George is just a non-being.

Even if they don't snuff his ass, he should be reduced to a French maid costume wearing transgendered cocksucker, waiting on the couple hand, foot,ass, and mouth after his dickie and balls are cut from his body with a dull knife (without anisthetic).

Great story so far Peter but make it a lot rougher on Georgie. He has been tied a long time now. If he shits or pisses himself, make him lick it up and re-cycle his mess along with keeping their cum cleaned up..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Continuing nicely

Continuing on nicely, as expected. I'm wondering if there will be any twists in this story... looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Would give anything to George

Beg my wife to do this also. She does like me to clean her up after someone cums in her

GennyGennyover 18 years ago
Jealous one

Best images I've had for ages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Amazingly cruel to Georgie, I love it!

slaveboy6slaveboy6over 8 years ago
I thought they were going to

butt-fuck George. She with her strap-on and Peter with his real cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous