All Comments on 'Swapping Sisters'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Wow

Nice very sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Related through marriage

is what the "in-law" part of the phrase means. So no one would think they were "blood" brothers if they were described as "brothers-in-law." In other words, the ONLY way to BE b-i-ls is to be married to sisters, so your explaining this was redundant. Kind of a weak way to start a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good!

Well done and well written. Erotic with very interesting characters. However, I wonder if the girls will be able to keep their little secret from their husbands for very long. I see a interesting sequel in the making. Hope you write it soon. Thanks for an intriguing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Dam this was great sister in laws & brother in laws swipping for the night dam if only my family would do this.

ErotonautErotonautabout 12 years ago
Cries out for a sequel

How about one of the non-brothers gets bored and calls a certain sex line?

ErotonautErotonautabout 12 years ago
ps.

Hate to point this out to Aleya, but she's pretty dumb not to use birth control: she could easily have got pregnant from the initial penetration, even if she got Matt to pull out before actual ejaculation.

jimburr35jimburr35over 10 years ago
Great Story

This story was a difficult one to write so I appreciate the fact that you did it well. I am very much into having characters well developed as it makes a story much more personal for the reader and allows the reader to feel a part of the story. These were four well developed and believable characters. I really got into this story and enjoyed it greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Swapping is fun

These guys are lucky to have such understanding wives . All men clamor for a taste of different pussy and they had such cooperative spouses to fulfill their fantasies . I have only one swapping experience to remember. My room mate had suggested me that we exchange our Gfs for a night to which I consented immediately and we .persuaded our GFs to agree willingly . This was to take place in our shared room but in separate beds. There was no privacy and we would watch the other couple doing every thing . We boys had already seen other`s naked body . The girls too had no objection ,

So during the exchange my GF went to his bed and his came to mine . I was only preparing myself but the other couple was too fast . I looked at my GF sucking the guy`s cock . It was bigger than mine and she seemed to like him and taking the full length in her mouth . Soon he was eating her pussy and pressing her nipples . The girl was moaning loudly and then she told him to put his cock in her pussy . Soon they were fucking , his big tool ravishing her cunt in fast strokes . She had her legs around his waste and was thrusting equally . No doubt she was enjoying the hot fuck Initially I was jealous and had repented my decision to give my girl to my buddy That moment I was lying with my partner , She was playing with my dick but I was only watching them with no action on my part . Soon the boy had his orgasm and he pulled out and sprayed the contents on her legs , stomach and tits . That changed my mind and I was horny ho My cock was so hard bursting in her hands . The girl i was with was decidedly sexier than my GF and the scene had made her hornier too , She hinted me to penetrate her pussy straightway but I wanted to prolong the fun . So I told her to suck me while I turned to eat her pussy and we were doing it . I made spread her legs and pussy lips .The moment my tongue nibbled her clit and entered her hole she was moaning with her first orgasm . She had pulled my ass hard to jam her pussy with my mouth and was sucking my cock with full vigor . I could not manage any longer and without warning filled her hot mouth with my semen . She drank most of it but still the traces were oozing out from her lips and she did not let me pull out from her . I was hard with her sucking within no time and then she shouted that i put my tool in her vagina and fuck her . Who was I to refuse her command ! I plunged my tool in her already wet pussy with a single stroke . Having cummed earlier I ravished her pussy for 20 minutes by which time she had cum at least 3 times and then I filled her pussy with my semen . All the earlier jealousy and pain over my Gf getting the bigger dick had vanished . Undoubtedly we had better Sex . I had smaller cock compared her Bf but she enjoyed better fuck.

That was with my Gf . I hope enjoy the same with my future wife also .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and very well written! Begs for a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have to have mutual divorces with lying slut sisters both going back to bikers where they belong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous