All Comments on 'The Test Ch. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good start!

Another interesting start DG. You just have a way with stories. Always a few surprises.

An Avid fan.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
i don't

even want to think about what you are going to put him thru. maybe i should say what she is going to put him thru. good story so far, have no doubt it will continue to be. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh, boy is he in for it.

I can tell that this story has some good possibilities. Keep it coming. Thanks.

Len BeeLen Beeover 18 years ago
The Possibilities are Endless!!

What a great premise! So many possibilities, so little time! I can't wait for the next installment....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hell, I even liked the joke/story.

Great start, waiting for the next installment.Don't wait too long. Hate the long waits between stories. I really wonder where this story is going. I read some of your other stories. Some good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Test -02?

My bet is chapter 2 will have the younger sister move in and flirt for 30 days. He should ask for for a chasity belt for her but that will not happen. The question for me is which sister he might end up with since his present choice will be testing him the length of the marriage.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Interesting

Interesting beginning. Can[t wait to see where this is heading - could go in a few directions. I'll be looking for the next part. Thanks for a good read.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Poor Guy

I have a feeling that you have a very rough 30 days in store for this character. You are off to a very creative start

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You are the Man

What a great beginning for your story!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I started it . . .

. . . before I even noticed who the author was. Great story and even a better punchline coming I think. Then I saw the author's name . . .It figures. Really good start. JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked it! Good story and good sex.

I like stories that are not just what my husbadn calls jerk off stories. The plpot here I think will involve the woman's sister and a month w/o sex might make the man horny and maybe think about cheating! We'll see

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Seems to be a good start

And I have the idea that he WILL be tested, just like in the joke.

Does he REALLY love her enough to turn away from sex with the sister. Well, we'll soon find out[I hope].

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wondering Also

Like the others I'm tagging along 'cause I'm curious where the story is going. Like most commenters I have my idea but your the boss so get on with it. It's a good start. Thank You. Ronnie W.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting start!

Let's see where it all leads to...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice idea but...

you kept spelling "staring" as "starring" which bugged the hell out of me. Other than that, great!

seattlejackseattlejackabout 12 years ago

Well shucks, I was ready for chapter 2 as soon as I finished chapter uno.

The party seems like a place to spy from the fence, but the month w/o sex seems an unlikely place for her to go.

I'm waiting for chapter 2, now.

Sj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anon

I really enjoyed this story! keep up the good work!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
In Law Enforcement they call this entrapment

And it is illegal LOL

Cause it just ain't fair heh

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He's supposed to be a COP!

They can see a setup coming miles away. And I'm thinking she's about to "test" him. If she does he should cancel the wedding and move on. She'll NEVER trust him. Regardless of the outcome of her tests. And who would want to live with a manipulative woman anyway? Without trust the marriage is over before it begins.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
She obviously has no trust in him

So why should he trust her? She did a background check on him? Who does that? It is apparent that she will set him up in a "fidelity test", and if she does, he should walk away, and never look back. By testing his fidelity, she will show that SHE cannot be trusted, and cannot be honest! It shows that her love for him is conditional, and that she doesn't believe him when he declares his love for her, that it is something to be tested, something to be proven. It says that she believes him to be inherently dishonest. When you test someone's love, it only proves you don't love them back, it basically says; "I don't trust you at all, and I don't care if you say you love me, because you are a liar in my opinion, and everything you say must be proven beyond doubt before I'll believe it!"

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Also

I really hope that if she is so callous as to test him, ( only proving her own dishonesty), by using her sister to tempt him, that it backfires and he leaves her for her sister! It would serve her right for her deceit.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
You Know

The old joke was funny but this is a serious tale. What does she have in store for him? We shall see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not sure about this one

She was WAY too touchy about a joke. That should have been a red flag. For a policeman he didn't seem very observant. He should have been suspicious about her falling for him so quickly after her divorce. He was her rebound. When she told him that she knew he had slept with some of her friends and her older sister THAT should have set off all kinds of alarm bells in his head, yet he continued to follow his "little head". Then she pours gas on the flames when she tells him she'll take him for everything he has if he cheats on her. So the next chapter better contain a pre-nup or this guy will just appear to be too dumb and it will ruin the story. It's already pretty bad that he isn't listening to a word she's saying. What a fool. We'll see how this next chapter goes. Please don't let him act like a complete moron and marry her without taking precautions and listening to the words she's spouting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And she believed him?

That was very funny. What a dolt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is NOT a love story. It is a trust or rather a distrust story. Neither partner loves the other; at best, they are fuck buddies. They both have doubts about the other partner and they both have been burnt. The chances of this future marriage of being successful are slim and none. And you know what happened to slim, right? He moved away, so there is only one chance: none. Both already plan something for the ladies night. We'll see what chapter 2 offers?

3*

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5712 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Test Series Info