All Comments on 'She Didn't Know'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kitazkittenkitazkittenover 18 years ago
Hot and Bothered

Whew! She had me sweating and I'm a woman! I hope Sally will come up with more naughty ways to drive that man of hers wild.

I also like the fact that she wasn't "perfect" which is a great message especially in our society where "perfection" is a thing to strive for. I think that is highly overrated and I just try to be my charming little self. Keep up the good writing!

shywifeshywifeover 15 years ago
Lucky Salesmen

Hot story about a careless wife... maybe, but let's just hope she really did not know she was showing off her big narley pussy lips. Tiny tits are sometimes more difficult to "hide" than big hooters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the road to hell

once she starts there will be no stopping her now....then it wont be long before she is spreading her legs and getting fucked by other men....one short step to being a fuck slut whore...so easy....men are plonkers if they think the wife will be content with a bit of flashing......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2701 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...