All Comments on 'Family Lessons in Lust Ch. 01'

by minyard

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT!!!

An excellent mother/son incest story. But don't end there, there is plenty of scope here for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Trash: Debbie does her son.

Fantasy needs to replace reality over at least some period of time. This is nothing more than the script to a very bad porno. Everybody just gets naked and has sex.

David48David48over 17 years ago
And...

...your silly point is...? What? That a hot game of scrabble break out between them, instead of the so obvious "hot sex"? Sweet Jesus some people would complain if you hung 'em with an old rope. God forbid if "hot sex" broke out on an "erotica" web site! I sympathize Minyard...no matter how hot it is...someone is always left "cold". Sarahhh calls them trolls. Ignor 'em! The first chapter sizzles.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

I have to agree with "David48"...the trolls just gotta put their negative comments out there...and do it ANONYMOUSLY, to boot!! They cannot even be brave enough to comment under a name!!

This is a great story...short, sweet, to the point; plus, it leaves the promise of more to come. I am in a state of anti option to see who all is involved in the 'family's fun!

Five**5**Stars!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous