All Comments on 'My Weekend with George & Alice Ch. 06'

by Peter_

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Georgie

has been tied up unable to move from his chair for 24 or 36 hours. He hasn't even been able to take a leak or shit either. Come on now Peter, you could have had the story line changed enough to give him a potty break or explained that he had pissed or shit himself.

Before time for the dom to leave, It is time for Georgie to be put in the hospital. Beat the shit out of him or have Alice do it. maybe even give him a dose of poison of some kind. the poor son of a bitch would be better off dead anyway than the way he is now.

Wouldn't it be something to be in this poor fucker's shoes? Hell, death to this guy would be a blessing. He is nothing more than shit waiting to be flushed.

The story did not mention whether George and Alice had children or not unless I missed it somewhere. Surely Georgie would not even be missed by anyone on the earth if he were to just disappear off the earth. god damn . what a despicable character. Not one redeeming characteristic of a human left. His wife has taken that from him and the fucking MDOM character has enhanced her. Maybe the Dom should kill both the worthless sons a bitches before he leaves and do the world a favor so neither of them cold be unleashed on society ever again.

FootballboyFootballboyover 18 years ago
Goergies Triump

I really am antisipating Goergie's orgasm. I also really want to see him get back at Peter, maybe he'll prove to be a better lay then Peter? or Cum more, i really want to see his orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cant wait till the next one

The story had a very good set up and just enough in the to keep me reading it all the way through.It also was a heavy turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Hahaha, Alice is ingenious. I love her! What a devious little bitch. Making him clean his own cum from her. That's so hot. The dom turned into the dominated! Awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous