All Comments on 'Wagons Ho Ch. 02'

by Silverstag

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good

I enjoyed the continuation of your story and look forward to future chapters. Keep up the good work.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank You for Ch. 02

Silverstag:

I'm grateful that you decided to carry on with the story. You are an excellent writer and you've written a most excellent story. I hope you carry on and get them safely to their destination. Again, Thank You. Ronnie W.

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Please carry on!

Dear Silverstag, please continue as slowly or as fast as you want and get them to their destination (in at least two senses of the word).

This is a great story well told,

Thank you

John

thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 18 years ago
Great Story

Now that we have had another thrilling naughty chapter, you will have to do another. You can't just leave us thinking about what you have deposited in your little Quaker and if anything may or has come of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This deserves a trilogy

Thy story, as usual, is not only well-written, but humorous and very entertaining. Perhaps thou wouldst finish this story off (in more ways than one)?

lochinvar64lochinvar64over 18 years ago
Sensible Sex

Like it. No 14 inch penises and 48DD breasts. No marathon fucking matches. Just a believable, entertaining story with believable participants. Surely there must be a sequel someday?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NICE story, needs editing

A VERY nice story, well-written, but needs editing for the thees, thous and thys if they are not to get in the way...some mixed usage and a "your" early on break the spell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More, Much More Please

Please consider and write more parts to this wonderful story.

It is such a departure from the "Huge Cocks and other items that" DO NOT add anything to well written stories , such as these.

Very well done, please do more.

Thanks from a reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A terrific story well crafted and very readable. Am looking forward to more in the series.

Dougo

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
more chapters!

finishing the trip and have them live happily ever after would be nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wagons Ho?

So what happens after chapter 2?

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
Hot Tale!

Five Stars!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
a short but sweet addendum

thanks for adding this morsel

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
Great while it lasted!

Thanks for the Chapter 2...Five Stars!

jetpacksamjetpacksamabout 5 years ago
Chapter 3 please.

These 2 chapters are wonderful.

What will her family think? What would happen were they to meet his Ex?

Maybe they get caught doing the wild thing and don't care, inspiring others to lighten up. So many possibilities.

You know just because you hadn't planned on this being longer doesn't mean you didn't transform it into something more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pity

It seems your storyline’s have stopped, what a pity. I really enjoyed your wholesome and gentle approach to sex.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 2 years ago
You need to finish this story

You've gotten them as far as Wyoming, and winter is coming. You need to get them to Oregon in a hurry, or you need to hold the train up at a fort, possibly build primitive cabins (which would give them privacy for boinkage), perhaps stand off an Indian attack, or have a friendly tribe trade them things (including perhaps a chief trying to make off with her, or trade him two young maidens for her, something like that). And you need to have some sort of a wedding before they get to Oregon, so she can present her husband to her children when they reach their destination and find a newspaper in need of a reporter/editor while they homestead a farm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous