All Comments on 'Venice'

by Bluegray

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sunnydudleysunnydudleyover 19 years ago
Evocative and sensual, elegant and classy

What a lovely story. I hope it is not fiction but a recounting of an actual experience, but if it was not, lucky you to have thought of it. Sometimes our minds can become the idyll that reality, and it's imperfections won't provide us. Who can say if one is better than the other. Sunburns, mosquito bites, sore feet, jet lag - these things never trouble the dreamer.

Sunny

ohhhdearohhhdearabout 19 years ago
You brought back wonderful sensual memories!

I read your story aloud; the sights and sounds brought me straight back to the Venice my husband and i explored on foot and by vaporetto for days. Alas! i only wish your tale could have also brought me a cup of genuine Italian espresso!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Passion and Place

When I finished reading "Venice," I felt as if I was there and was moved to tears that people can experience passion like that in such a gorgeous city. Rarely do I have such an overwhelmingly emotional response to an romantic and erotic account. What a nice balance!

I found myself biting my lip and tensing my fingers on my mouse as I reacted to the mounting tension in your story. Your passages flow like the canals in Venice, giving the reader an assurance that there will be a release to all that tension between the lovers and within the protagonist himself.

I was aroused by the magnetism between the lovers, made all the more electric by the possibility that the story is a true account. I kept thinking of all that electricity and all of that water in the canals of Venice -- many opportunities for lots of erotic shocks. I found a deep sensuality in the juxtaposition of wet imagees. Canals and a wet vagina. Being surrounded by water and lovers mixing the juice of their sex.

The fetish element surprised me in a pleasurable way. Your depictions in the ritualistic parts of the story evoked the sensibility of Reage's The Story of O.

I would read a book filled with vivid stories and memoirs such as this one. "Venice" epitomizes erotic literature of the finest caliber.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous