All Comments on 'Married, Loving Stacy Ch. 02'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Development

I enjoyed the good development of this story. I can imagine that this loving married couple will become subservient to their new Master David. Stacy would become a white married sex slave to Master David, and her husband Bob would become a cuckold to her. Outwardly, it would look like three friends are spending time together, but behind closed doors slave stacy and bob are being trained by Master David. Slave stacy and bob would have to depend on their love to help them get through their training together. Please keep developing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
And thus it begins

David will own Stacy and the hubby will be reduced to little more than clean-up boy. What a fucktard!!! He deserves to become the queer that he really is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow.....very hot!

I loved this story!! So well written..wonderfully delicious buildup....I love it that you expressed her thinking, and how she loved David's cock, and the whole experience...even better, that she told her hubby, who went crazy with lust when she told him.....

I'd love to see more adventures with this couple....Stacy now realizing that she and her hubby want the same thing....very sexy.........i loved it............more...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Crap!

Someday this author may try to craft a real story instead of this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why?

Why is this in Non-consent/reluctance?

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 8 years ago
Are you Kidding?

This guy wants his wife fucked by some one else? Is he brain dead or just the classic wimp. Why would a wife want to stay married to someone like him! Aggah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amen

....to the last comment!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Connection

The love displayed between the married couple showed a good connection, which now includes a third, David. A third chapter could explore the increasing sexual dominance by David over his new submissive couple as an extension of their ongoing intact marriage. David could 'rape' Stacy while Bob is tied up watching, or he could be ordered to hold his wife down while David 'violates' her. The possibilities are many, good story.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Absolute shitty story. 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous