All Comments on 'The Strangest, Worst, and Best... Ch. 01'

by LuciousBi-Writes4U

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chocofeychocofeyover 18 years ago
me likes so far

i'm intrigued.... i want to know what happens at the pagan party

My Erotic TaleMy Erotic Taleover 18 years ago
excellent

A great begining to a tale I will have to watch for, thanks lucious...happy scarey day <grin>

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you can't end it here

Even though it was only the end of chapter 1, I wanted to read on RIGHT THEN. You had me really involved in the storyline. Can't wait for the next chapter(s).

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years ago
That

is plain mean, girl. Tricking me into reading, getting me interested and then stop writing. Damn!

Have to read the other chapters too.

Good luck.

Black Tulip

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not very accurate

Really liked what your had to say but I'm not pleased by your looseness with vocabulary. "Pagan" is a very general term and I think you're painting a picture of sex-addicted crazed witches that's not even loosely based on religion.

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uover 18 years agoAuthor
RE: From the author on PAGAN comment...

First off...This isn't an essay or informative nonfiction article on Paganism in the US, What it is and what it all means! LOL

Secondly...I say the hosts (CLEARLY DISTINGUISHED AS A MARRIED COUPLE) said that they are Pagans...whatever that means...

As in...I didn't know when I attended the party...don't know...don't care...and didn't define anything in the story by it ohter than the WEIRD sexual paraphenalia and design of their home. That was sheer description...

Thirdly...a married couple...not as you said "A COUPLE OF WITCHES" ...

I don't know a lot about witch craft and spells and paganism and the religions of it or wicca...

But I have watched enough about Wicca to know that a man isn't a witch...he's a warlock ...and I know enough to know that my piece has NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THESE THINGS...

Therefore I take your comment as off the subject and irrelevant to the 1st hand expierence story that was in and of itself Comedic!

When and if I ever do a reiview or essay of Paganism or Wicca...I'll let you know!

Those are the type of things that require intesive research from an author.......THIS DIDN'T!! IT IS A FIRST HAND STORY OF THE WORST DRUNK A PERSON EVER HAD IN THIER LIFE AND THE FUNNY AND WEIRD CIRCUMSTANCES THAT SURROUNDED IT ALL!

THAT'S IT!

SO smile... Take yourself a little lighter...along with my peice... it's funny and that's the point...sorry you missed it! ;)

And thanks for your comment although it was completely of topic! :)

Bill DadaBill Dadaover 18 years ago
~

Looks like it is going to be a fun journey.

ty,bd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous