All Comments on 'Hottest Girl in the World'

by goldemerald

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DEJA VUE

BELIEVE IT , I HAVE A COUSIN WHO WAS JUST LIKE THAT WITH ME . OF COURSE WE MADE OUR OWN WAYS IN LIFE AND ARE NOW MUCH OLDER BUT YOU BROUGHT BACK HAPPY MEMORIES . THANKS .

BYE THE WAY, WE STILL ARE GREAT FRIENDS AND KEEP IN TOUCH BUT NOT SEXUALLY .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Horny Cousins

Loved it. Please post more and continue their adventures in discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very HOT!

Hmmmm.....So their Mums are sisters. And their Mum is going to be replace by their baby as being back to the 100%-blood. I hope that her ovulating period is going to occur during that week that they Mums are gone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Nice

Would love to hear and see more from this "couple"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Also hope there will be a sequel to this story. Would enjoy hearing more of the cousinds getting up to more sexual adventures. Keep writing stories like these.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
no good

either delete it and run through a good editor or have a GOOD WRITER rewrite it as is this sucks way to many wrong words etc. STOP WRITING UNTIL YOU ARE WILLING TO USE A GOOD EDITOR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
8 in cock club?

Ho hum. All of these kids that never saw a nude girl all have 8 in cocks,.in past her cervix,.came 10 times ?

Grow up, learn the female body, get real knuckle head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
doesn't any body proofread these stories?

way to many STUPID errors like WRONG WORDS they are spelled right just the WRONG ONES makes this writer look like a major hack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love It

Love the story and the premise. Felt a little rushed. You really need to proof read. It is okay if you delay publishing until you reread the story and clean up all the grammar. It makes for a smoother read and it is also more enjoyable. I gave you four stars because of the grammar.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Best cousin story EVER

She was ready.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Slam...Bang...Thank you Mamm

What a perfect dream

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoldemerald@goldemerald
308 Followers
I'm just a guy trying to make a hobby. I wrote word-porn in my early years. That's what got me off at the time. I cringe when I read my stories from years ago. Seriously, this is my reaction reading my earlier works. http://gif-central.blogspot.com/2013/06/cringe.html That sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES