All Comments on 'Rebecca'

by Zorro69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fool yourself not ever happy always

when you live different,there are problems to over come.so don't make sound perfect when itn't.

Don1028Don1028over 18 years ago
Very Nicely Handled

What with dildos and strap ons and artificial insemenation women really don't need us guys.

That's why so many male readers get upset at lesbian love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too little fantasy element

This women turns to her female friend only because her husband has been neglecting her. It's almost like she's not really interested in sex with another woman, only that she wants some affectionate lovemaking from somebody, anybody, and since her female friend is willing...

While your writing style is good, I think your story would have been much better had her lesbian friend perhaps cleverly seduced her during this moment of grief, or something like that. Instead her friend is the passive one who merely lies down and lets the wife start kissing her. Where's the excitement in that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love me forever? Lesbian sexual pairs have

even less odds of being successful and long term than do heterosexual pairs. Yeah, there are a few, but then there a quite a few 50 hetero marriages celebrated each year. In most cases, the aggressive of the les pair normally fine a new toy and the older one is either slighted or pushed aside. Wouldnt it do your ego great, to be ignored by your husband and then by your lesbian lover? Perhaps this woman needs to look inside herself to find what she is not doing right rather than worrying what others are not doing. Generally speaking, bored people are usually very boring people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Silly

Male fantasy, she just suddenly discovers she is gay, loves another woman and is leaving husband with no regreats? Only on lit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous