All Comments on 'Cum Glazed'

by turbocs37

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very nice

I especially liked the drive-thru scene! too hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ummmmmmmmmmmmm

luved i hot as hell.. i luv cum also

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good idea

this is a great idea for a beginning cum slut. when i need cum and plenty of it, i will always leave the booth and go to a well lighted part of the store. it is especially good if there is a gay dvd section out of sight of the counter. then i can stand with my cock hanging out and the cum hanging from my face. looking like a slut gets guys horny and almost instantly come hand will be on my cock. my hand goes to their cum wand and we are soon back in the booth. i love the smell and taste of cum. i especially being used as the cum slut i am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
doing it right

a few years ago i really got into sucking cock. i love women and pussy. i have never got hot looking at a man,,,but i love sucking cock, drinking cum and getting fucked. shortly after starting, ther was a rather short man who put the biggest cock in mty mouth. i had to work my mouth slowl untyil ifinally got it all. it didnt take him long and he exploded gagging me. i jumped back and his cock kept spurting seemingly forever. i saw him again at ehe theatre, but didnt volunteed to suck him. eventually my mind worked asround to being publicly shown for the cum slut i was. the next time i saw him, i told him i would swallow as much as i could but he must jackoff until he had finished. he sttd in front of me as i laviashed his huge thick cock, slowly. iwanted a huge load. as cum started pouring, i overflowed my mouth, dripping down my chin. i took hold of it, pumping cum out on my face, into my hair, over thde frint of my shirt. when ne left me,i walked to the front, looking at magziunes,gay tapes, allowing myself to be viewed. a few looked shocked..some smilled a couple cupped my ass. the first one who rubbed my cocvk, took my arm and walked me uinto the hallwy. he pushed me down and quickly let a load into my face. three more did that untuil i was drenched. finally one pulled my hair and filled my mouth with piss. i stagged into the dark parking lot where i was grabbed by two men who pulled my pants down and fucked me. i havent taken a chane like this again, but who knows? i dont want ity to fremain my masturbation fantasy. every word of this if true. i cum everytime i think about it and im am dribbling now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nothing Better

I agree there is little to match the buzz and shame/humiliation of another man coating your face with their cum. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nice job

I would love to go to a booth and suck a mans dick. I have never tried, but I know I would love it if given the chance. And to swollow some cum? I wish I really could have such luck as you did. Keep up the good story and know that this is one big fantacy of mine...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
risky but no choice

i have been sucking cock everychance i get for years. two thansgiving holiday fridays ago, the avs store and theatre was crowded all day. every where i looked there was ahard cock tempting. hands clutching my cock driving me crazy or a hand saqueeazing my ass making me even hotter. finally, as the cock in my mouth trembled, i could feel the cum filling it and instead of pulling off, i let it spurt into my mouth. what a thrill. trhe warmth was so good and the tase was unbelievable, getting the full flavor instead of a few drops usuallyt left over after withdrawing. but then i gulped, my throat muscles spasmed and the whole load poured down my throat. i contiuned to swallow spurt after spurt, fetermined not to lose a drop. my body convuled. i realized what a woman muast have felt during the many times in my lift i have filled a cunbt with cum. i stiffened and i would have cum had i not got myself under control. i realized the booth door was open and as the cock pulled out another quickly replaced it. i completely swallowed loads from 4 cocks before pulling up my pants. my body felt like never before swalling must be just like having a pussy fucked. but, what about my ass. was the prostate as good as a clit or g spot. iwent tothe desk and bought a tube of lube, returning to the secluded booth, i undressed and lubed my man cunt. i stood there as three guys came past, rubbed my cock, shovewd fingers in my ass but turned away when i told them i wanted to go bareback. finally a black man of moderate size, leaned into me, kissed my chek then up to me lips, burying his tongue in my mouth, i could smell alcohol making me evev crazier. i begged please fuck me, pleases. he didnt hesitate, turned me around leaned me ever and shoved his luckily small cock into me. i felt like a branding iron was burning me and jumped. he started to back away, but i pushed up on his cock. i n a moment, i was furiouslty pumping his cock and he was banging it into me as hard as he could. i felt cum pouring out of my cock, without touching, a moment later, i felt the indescribable warmth as his cockl filled me. he continued to pump for a moment, then pullerd out. i lay theremnerves jangling. i got fucked one more time that day ahd went home with my ass excited about morepleasures to cum, but sore and in need of rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good job

i love sucking cock and loves the taste of cum i know cum stings in the eye but the beauty of bukkake is that when girls receives cum on her face in her eyes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
mmmmmmmm... me too

I luv the taste of creamy hot steamy cum. I love it when I can have as many guys standing over me masturbating until each is ready to explode. I beg them them to warn me so i can stretch out my tongue and have them splash their tasty cum in and around my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
god it sounds so hot

ohh my this story got me so hot i came all over the place. i am a 26 yearold from denmark i havent tried to suck cock yet but i think about it alot. having something like in the story happen to me would be a whish cum tru. special_kaae at hotmail dot com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

That story sounds exactly like what I'd love to try but don't have the courage to go through with.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 11 years ago
Can relate

There is something about being watched..so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Love the bit of leaving with sperm on your face. So sexy. My sister came came home early after I'd had two guys cum on my face. I left it there as a dare. She loved it! She even gives me used condoms and watches me wank as I watch gay porn. Result!

Magda_SorensenMagda_Sorensenalmost 9 years ago
I love getting cum covered in the porn booths too.

Hi,

Just wanted to say I liked your story. It sounds a lot like the things I love doing. I love getting lots of guys to soak my face in cum too, and LOVE wearing it in public.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the beautiful cock

There is nothing like the cock. When it is hard I love to lick every inch of it. I love to work the balls kissing and gently sucking on them. And oh, how could I leave out that delicious asshole. Alternately fucking it with my tongue, licking it, and sucking it makes me almost cum. Then it's back to the cock. I love to gently move my lips over the head extending my tongue flatly on the underside of the head. I quicken the pace taking more of that wonderful cock in my mouth. I suck and pump with my mouth as I continue to lick the underside of the object of my delight. The pre-cum tastes great but is the hint of things to cum. You can sense when the cock is ready to cum as a good cocksucker knows. When he is ready to unload I remove my mouth and have him unload all over my face. Of course some of that wonderful juice winds up in my mouth. After he is completely spent I clean him up sucking and licking to get every last drop. Meanwhile his cum has coated my face. What could be better? I'll tell you. Another cock! They can line up ten deep as far as I am concerned.

69stroker6969stroker69about 6 years ago
Love the story

I wish I were the object of your story. I also would love a bukkake session. I love cum. I love a hard cock in my mouth and down my throat but I particularly love swallowing and being coated in cum. Thanks for the stimulation of my fantasy this morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cum Lover

Me too, I wish I could experience the same thing. I have sucked five guys in one night and they all blew down my throat. I like it on my face but to taste is even better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot fantasy

That's a fantasy of mine! Really want to service several strangers while being watched. I'd suck their cocks and swallow every load they wanted to give me, while others shoot off onto my face and chest! I'm jacking off now as I write this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmm...."After whimpering that I want cum on my face".......I just about shot my load right there! Edging over these hot ABS/GH stories, sure would love to get with you and work a booth, what a hot, wanton pair of cum sluts we'd be, glazed and LOVING IT!! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am a 65 year old cum slut who loves the feel of spunk on my face. The best was when my friend arranged for 9 guys to join us at his house for an arranged Bukakee. I was on my knees sucking each one in turn some times two at once . They all stood around me wanking and one after another unloaded their cum on my face I was covered in it . It was in my hair in my eyes my cheeks my nose it felt so good. They all took pictures of my cum coated face before they fed it to me. I got my fantasy of being covered in cum and swallowing 10 loads which included my friend who arranged it. We have yet to do it again but my friend always cums on my face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userturbocs37@turbocs37
163 Followers
My journey as a cocksucker began 20 years ago. It took me a while to suck that first one after I knew I wanted it. Once I did though, I haven't looked back; sucking thousands of cocks and swallowing thousands of loads. I have 3 main ways I like to suck cock. One is through th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES