All Comments on 'A Slut Is Born'

by Kay-Dee

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 18 years ago
Well done...

Nicely written. There was a good lead-in, gradual build-up and great action. Altogether, a fine way to spend the few minutes it took to read it.

...I might wonder at actually using "vagina" as a descriptor, but she's proper English, so I can slide.

...I'm also sorry she ran away in the end – but there is a hint there could be sequels. I'd read them if there were!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great hot story

What a great story. Wish she had gone on a few more days before leaving, Could we have a repeat with a dozen older men.

andrebarrandrebarrover 17 years ago
A Real Pole Raiser

Hi Kay,

Read this, the first on your list now I'm going to read the rest to see if they're as good as this one.

I hope they'll all be as stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GOOD JOB

Very hot Kay-Dee had many experiences myself .keep up the good work . Have written several stories myself will try to post them soon ty for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic!

A much more honest, natural sounding story than a lot of the porno-style, pap usually submitted here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awwww

this story is very good, but to have that actually happen to you must suck. Sounds like you got roofy-d

good writing

DesireeDDesireeDover 12 years ago
Lovely!

When she gets DP'd all I could think of was "I want that! I want that!", if it had been me I think I would have stayed and been their slave:) Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

You write so well! Just love it! I know the feeling of almost being addicted to sex, to wanting to fuck & be fucked so much it sometimes seems to effect my judgement. You described it so well. Perfect!

On content, I found it mostly good, but did NOT like the degrading, the embarrassing, mean way you were treated. I did like you choosing to get away from this, and making a fulfilling life for yourself. Wanting to be a little 'slutty' sounds yummy, if your lover likes you, respects you, loves giving you what you want and need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
say what!?!?

She's crazy! I would have stayed.

oldtwitoldtwitover 7 years ago
OH to have met you

Oh what fun it would be to meet you when you fancy being bad, great story loved the descriptions , well paced and quite believable just enough detail of the men and great feelings from her

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Speechless

It really was to bad that Robin didn't have more going on for him. You would have made a perfect wife if you knew how to cook. Super hot and if they had treated you right I could have seen you wanting it regularly. He was a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing story.

I just had to read it from beginning to end. How the words expressed what was happening beautifully. Three men fucking his girlfriend. I bet neither of them forgot that. Made me have a marvellous wank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No Sane woman would stick around to be treated like that!

Robin is a total ass. He didn’t know what he had until he chased her away.

Bill S.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter10 months ago

Sluts should be respected. Unless they dont want to be. Robin should have been nicer to you after, even if you enjoyed the humiliation while being used. I deeply respect sexual women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous