All Comments on 'Witches on Gallows Field'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 18 years ago
Great!

That was a fast, fun read, Og. Good job with the setting. Whatever the couple had for supper should become number one of the "avoid" list.

Rumple

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Superb!

This was awesome! Fantastic idea, beautifully executed (if you will pardon the pun :) Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
creepy and gross

I give it a ten.

sacksackover 18 years ago
just right...

A good length, humorous, macabre, too bad you don't qualify to win the contest this time!

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasover 18 years ago
Another Oggs classic

Very, very creepy Ogs.

Extreme BohunkExtreme Bohunkover 18 years ago
Very good.

Another fine work by one of the best.

What else could I say?

AliyahlovinsexAliyahlovinsexover 18 years ago
...

Your story was very creepy. I think maybe a bit more detail of the people woulda been nice. At least for me. But even with the shortness it was an excellent Halloween story. Good job :) And Good luck with the contest!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years ago
Creepy

as has been said by others. Short but good. Ar first, I thought there might have been too much description of the costumes, but then I realized it was part of the story, and necessary. The sex part was not at all erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent telling of the truth

Excellent story Oggs!!!!!! I loved it. You told the truth in a way no way has done. Keep up the good work and look forward to reading more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1521 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...