All Comments on 'A Beach Story'

by SallyJam

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a homo!

This guy should just cut his dick off, he has no use for it. What kind of miserable shit would put up with this crap? Go to the doctor and get a shot of testosterone you fucking homo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great stuff

This story really got me so hot. I love stories that struggle with the very realistic conflict between wanting a faithful woman and one that really, really likes sex!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
wimpy way to go

What is wrong with this picture? This is just one of the chapters in SallyJam series. If her husband has a small pencil dick, who do the fucking in the other chapters. I will read them but I thought she said she wasn't going to let him fuck her anymore because she wanted a real man, then why write the other chapters with her husband in them, why not just talk about Sally and the Real men she is fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Stupid

After a few paragraphs I knew it was another stupid wimp story so I went to end to confirm it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Penis size

I have a 4 inch penis. This story was so hot I loved SallyJam's comments on the women's enjoyment of a larger cock. I could really visualize the large cocks pounding into her. Would love to read more small dicked husband - large dicked lover stories.

Turned- on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Story, Lousy Ending

I was enjoying this story well enough until the "wimpy hubby" ending. That she miraculously became a bigger cock-hungry slut is OK -- I enjoyed the "merely rubbing" in the jeep business; however, the rejection of her husband and his going along with being shut out was disappointing. I'd rather see the two of them having a blast with a new liberated life style. Some guys just love to see their wives get fucked by other men and waiting their turn for "sloppy seconds (or thirds)" -- and their wives appreciate the opportunity and demonstrate their appreciation by giving the guy what he wants -- a "cream pie" or "hot cross buns."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
stinks

the author must think that men are so weak. this story started good but lost touch with any senswe of reality therfore i lost contact. a good story keeps the readers in mind...not just the queer imagination of the aothor. forget about writting anymore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What happend?

You turned a nice story with potential into shit....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Story was stimulating, Creampies are for real

Creampies are everywhere, so this type of story shows what turns them on. I wonder if most Creampies have small cocks. I guess you would have to have a small penis to know what it feels like to go into a pussy that been streched by a few or even one big cock. What I hear is that creampies are mostly straight men that just have a fettish watching big cocks in-action, and with their mate. Not a bad story, I will have to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
How some husband can let his wife

be fucked by a couple of Aussie creep beach bums is beyond me. I would have shot the two of them right and if she opened her yap i would have shot her too and went home happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
why??

you turned a story with great potential into nonsense towards the end. Page 2 was terrible. But I give you credit. The story worked till they reached the beach house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
what happened?!?

This story was going so well and then you completely shit on it with page 2...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
he's lost her, what is the point

she is taken care of and screws him over, he supports her and gets ? he lost her and needs to really lose her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
anaother british WIMP story

Should be under "british Wimp Hubby nHumiliation" category. What's with you brits that humiliation nd Wimpy hubby is so popular. It sucks bigtime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fuck off You American cocksucker!

Look around this site cocksucker and you will just as many American cucks and wimps so but then you read them all the tiem don't you and suck your boyfriends cock while you do it. Besides if you can read history books most of you Americans are either English,Irish or Scotish. Puls you STOLE a nation away from the native people so fuck off back to your little backward one horse town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story!

I think a story's good when it draws me in and I get to re-live some of my own experiences. I used to go school in Mexico and we (my two friends and I) went to Acapulco a lot. There were a lot of tourist couples who came down and after several drinks on the hot beach, we could very often get the wife interested when we told her how much we'd like to fuck her brains out. We would talk with her...not her hubby..LOL!! There was no hiding how excited the wife would get when I described in detail what we'd do to her... over and over...LOL! About half the time, the couple (the wife) would go for it and we'd end up in their hotel room and we'd fuck her every which way making her lick, suck, eat and fuck...right in front of hubby...YAHOO!! Your story reminded me of those times!! I think at the end of your story, however, the three boys should have made you get on your knees and suck their dicks in front of your wife. She would have loved seeing their total control over you and your total submission to her...LOL! I've had a few succulent blow jobs from hubbies who reluctantly obeyed our demands because he knew it would excite his wife to see us take turns using his mouth for our pleasure. Hey...he enjoyed being used too!! Next time, get on your knees for them. She'll love it! Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

Forget the holier than thou hypcorites who always rate down wimp/cuck stories. This is good stuff. Write more.

hedonist_at_hearthedonist_at_heartalmost 14 years ago
amazing!

i read this story awhile ago and have been looking for it ever since. i read it again today and loved it just the same. would love to chat with you sometime!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Just another cuck story written by a queer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good but not great

you started out great a 5 star, but ended with a wimp cuckold story, after the wife ignores his requests rides in front, and obviously having sex with a guy on his lap, no respect, you should have wrote in, the husband going back to his hotel, but taking her ring first and leaving her ass behind. The story paints a selfish woman let her find her way back to a locked house with changed locks and divorce papers, oh, write the sequel with a prenup agreement too. leaving her with nothing but a memory of a slut and add the husband was able to take pictures and video too and put that on the web for embarrassment too. I would give 5 stars but the page 2 ending was too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you made a husband a wimp and cockold, why? you hate men?

I have you two stars, what you hate men? you made him out to be a cuckold and a wimp, rewrite it and get a grip. any wife acting like that, fucking in the front seat with the husband behind, I would have written him using his camera phone taking pictures and continuing to prove his wifes infidelity and kick her to the curb. maybe the college kids will take care of her.. oh.. they kicked her to the curb after didn't they? re write it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
an OK story

First, you either hate marriage or men? not sure which. You start off with the husband's own confession that basically his marriage is over or it's not a marriage anymore. The wife cheats, allows herself to be banged in the front seat, then lies about it to her husband. and cheats the whole time. Disrespect? I would have been more appreciative if you had written in that the husband captured the antics on camera, and again recording her lies, and her final sex antics, I would have ended it with the husband reaching out and yanking her wedding ring off her fingers, leaving her behind with the guys saying locks changed, and prenup stands ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
garbage

obviously a man hater to write utter garbage like this...total rubbish...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good wife

love my wife getting fuccked by guys with large cocks but my wife likes me to lick her pussy after she gets fucked and now wants me to try sucking cock too. I cant wait. All husbands should try it, you will love sucking cock and licking well fucked pussy

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

Guys like this one should wear panties and dresses, Hes no man, Hes a fucking pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Typical story written by a homo or bi

It seems very few straight men write stories. And, even though their numbers are far less homos and bi guys write almost all the stories. I rated it 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What kind of lame story is this?

A cheating slut and her cuckold husband? Why would he love her more or put up with her behavior? Sooner or later she's going to end up pregnant with another mans child and/or a nasty disease medications won't get rid of. Why would he saddle himself with either? This isn't even a decent suck and fuck story. Just a useless cunt screwing every big dick in sight. And you want us to believe that her husband would stay around and not immediately divorce her? Even for fiction, that's just ludicrous. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hot wife

I love when my wife lets guys take advantage of her when she has been drinking. I have watched her take several cocks then she has me lick her pussy clean. All guys need to try licking their hot wife get fucked then lick her pussy. The taste and turn on are great. I now love to suck cock too and my wife encourages me and giggles while she watches me swallow cum. I love pussy and cock too.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anon no stars

You must at least give a 1 as there will be 5s,your zero leaves a 5 whereas a 1 reduces 5 to 3, and this rubbish deserves a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ASS-hole with Little Dick

cloudy still from the nap I'd just had????. --- he naps every 10 minutes???

can't drink??? Why did he go back to resort with her --- should he not leave her

where she was all set for life as a slut --- and whore?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really bad crap done badly!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why are you

still with the slut?

Turn in your man card.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's only a story!

Critics; it is only a story! Enjoy it for what it is!

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 6 years ago
Almost...

This was heading into a nice Hot Wife tale, when suddenly it turned into a weakling Cuckold tale. Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How to be a cuckie

Read this shit! Yes it is only a story ....but c'mon he goes from jealous husband to cuckie in zero steps....funny how that seems to happen in all these gay cuckie stories. But the gay part of the cuckie doesn't seem to get the notice that it should...right cuckie's? So from now on all you cuckies suck out the cream pies and don't you worry about your wife having no respect for you ...you don't deserve any and why would you care anyway....right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love it

I don't need to be drunk to enjoy watching my wife getting fucked. It is truly a huge turn on and you all need to get your wives to try it. You will both love it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well that was just ugly

His wife demonstrates to her husband, by her actions and words, that she has no love or respect for him. Good. Now he knows he can file for a divorce. Since her cunt is a festering cesspool of diseases, he should be happy that he isn't fucking her or touching her in any way. File for a divorce, give her her clothes, her car and her maiden name. Done and done. This was a story of stupidity and abuse.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ilyen senki nő....

Ilyen skank kurvát bármelyik utcasarkon talál,ezt meg dobja ki !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ez egy undorító sz@r írás!

Szégyen ilyen írást kiadni ..! Semmilyen erkölcsi fenntartás nincs abban aki ezt írta!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Only

It’s only a story guys. It’s only a story about a cheating whore though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you are wondering why your stories were 1-bombed, there is one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64, also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others,

in order to 1-bomb good stories that express sexuality without cutting the nuts off all the offenders.

You will find repetitive comments from this person across 50% of the writers/stories- "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag", "worst writing" etc. - how can they all be the worst stories or worst writing?

By the way, this person is a Trumpite from the deep South running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world. They prove a good reason to get out and vote against all the MTG's.

And also note, this person also was cucked or never had sex with a woman in the first place and that is why they target this section to express their anger at women.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

The courageous anonymous denunciation.

😂😂👍👏👏

have a good day.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

D I V O R C E ! Its the solution to a simple problem. He doesn't need her.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Sorry, no ducks for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unfinished. A divorce solves all his problems. Writing was mediocre.

Rw43Rw439 months ago

Hey, Anonny: this story has been up for over 20 years, and has been viewed thousands of times. It is mathematically impossible for a single commenter to one-bomb a story. You do realize the internet is worldwide, right? This website has enough traffic to disrupt your little pea brain.

<>

But if you’re going to be both ignorant and political, I would suggest you investigate Al and Tipper Gore as the potential culprits. Back when this story was posted, they were both very passionate about censoring their baby, the internet. You know, back before they saw the financial opportunities of riding the libertine wave or selling electric cars.

<>

#$*& idiot Anonny. Incapable of writing decent fiction on the story board OR the comment board.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There are no cuckolds bs

Jonn22Jonn229 months ago

WTF do you think it would be nice if you warn people ahead of time that it's a cuckold story there are people who find that shit irritating and aggravating

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous