All Comments on 'White Women'

by Black Tulip

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Interesting

It read like one of those 'true' stories I was so fond of when I was younger.

A very nice and quite hot piece incorporating ancient legends.

Well done.

hugo_samhugo_samover 18 years ago
Good Job

Erotic weaving of a ghost story with other elements. Nice twist at the end.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years agoAuthor
Apologies

to the people kind enough to read my story.

It seems something went wrong so the illustrations are absent.

I mailed Manu/Laurel to inform them of the problem and I hope it will be taken care of.

Sorry.

oggbashanoggbashanover 18 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed the contrast and conflict between his control of the nuns and his weakness with Lilith.

A haunting tale with a great twist.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 18 years ago
A beautifully told tale

An outstanding job of creating and maintaining the tone and mood. An well-told, enjoyable story. And the illustrations were worth the wait.

Rumple

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasover 18 years ago
Well done

twas great, even without the illustrations Bt.

naughty11206naughty11206over 18 years ago
Interesting

This story was fascinating and left me wanting more. I loved the teasing nature of the pictures and wonder if there is any history behind the tale. I'll have to look it up.

:)

sacksackover 18 years ago
a difficult concept..

Anything involving "ancients" always runs the risk of becoming hokey and trite. You story is believable, and very interesting. Good luck in the contest!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years ago
Fascinating

This was an interesting, even fascinating story. I have to wonder, though, why the daughter of the local schoolteacher would be somebody like Lillith turned out to be. That is a fairly common biblical name, by the way, and the late mother of my first wife had it. So did Frazier's first wife, of "Cheers".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

An outstanding example of a true painter with words. A great story with an erotic fabric.

Reads so well. Keep up this outstanding work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderful...

As usual. I love how you share tales of your homeland and make them into fabulous stories for the rest of us to share. thank you.

Abs.

My Erotic TaleMy Erotic Taleover 18 years ago
wicked seductive tale

Black, I truely enjoyed this tantalizing, gripping and seductively erotic halloween tale. Who seduced Who <grin>

Good Luck dear Lady and Happy Spook Day~

Art~

cookiejarcookiejarover 18 years ago
Fascinating ...

A great read Tulip, you never fail to please. Good luck with the contest.

Cookie :)

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 18 years ago
Oooh, spooky AND sexy!

Your voice so eerie in this piece. Almost Bronte, Hawthornesque. Very sensual. Very scary. The air is palpable with fear, passion, sex. Great job. I thought the illustrations were perfect an beautiful. eric shawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Spooky and erotic

I loved the premis and the pictures were beautiful. It flowed beautifully. Very nicely done.

AliyahlovinsexAliyahlovinsexover 18 years ago
hmm

ok this public comment is gonna make me look really stupid lol but what's the deal with Lillith? I don't get why she left. My brain isn't fuctioning right! Anyhow, it was an interesting concept and I liked the way you formed pictures with words. Great illustrations also.

Nederlands?

ik ben aan het vrijen?

lol

Ali

cloudycloudyover 18 years ago
Hot, Sexy Story!

You constantly amaze me, BT, with your poetic use of a language not yours from birth. If only those born to it could use it the way you do.

Hot sex, dark mystery....what more could we want?

Honey123Honey123over 18 years ago
OMG!

How did I miss this?? I am soooo sorry, yet very happy I got to read and vote before the deadline...

Great story, BT..Love your use of words and how you can take a person into your special place.

~Honey

iztheoiztheoover 18 years ago
Excellent story

It read like something out of Grimm's fairy tales... but a little more adult content than I remember them having. :) I'm not sure if the White Women are based on a local legend or not, but it definitely was original to me. Poor Lilith, though ... she always gets the bad rap.

I enjoyed reading this Halloween submission very much, and the artwork was quite intriguing.

CrimsonMaidenCrimsonMaidenover 18 years ago
Hot story

Very sexy and erotic. Well done.

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseover 18 years ago
Haunting, but leaves questions

This was especially lovely at the start. The image of the White Women is haunting and tragic, but the ending was a bit confused, as the story suddenly changes gears turns into an encounter with Lilith. I didn't understand how a Sumerian deity could appear as the daughter of the local schoolmaster, and I didn't understand what happened between Lilith and DeVille in the woods. Why did he suddenly leave?

Still the writing is lovely. I winced when the White Woman called him "big boy" though.;p

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Suggestion

Hey, good story. Almost sounds like something that would be told over the camp fire by old travellers, who know a lot about the world. One suggestion to make it better: don't use the word "cock". Here's why: the whole story has an air of "old" about it, and that's great, but words such as "cock", "clit", "pants" and such just don't fall in with the atmosphere, they might even break it. You could say instead "rod", "manhood", "shaft", "staff", etc. It's a really interesting and well written story otherwise :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a wonderful fantasy

as a 19 year old female, I enjoyed your enthusiam, the extasy moments built up my excitment, I thoroughly enjoyed it, well done Black Tulip

Jo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hmm

Can I say, sequel? I have a thing for anything involving demons and this story just calls to me. Perhaps next time he should get turned on by another half demon...maybe a child of Lilith by a mortal man...After all, every goddess seeks a daughter. And if the girl didn't know what she was, well, he'd be ensnared forever...making up for Lilith's failure

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A little cum?

Loved the story, but what if he found some of the dead guy's cum in the ghost that seduced him? It would add some continuity to the story and make them sort of nastier things too.

brownbeautybrownbeautyover 12 years ago
More please!

I'd really like to see more of this storyline, and have some of the mystery revealed! How is Lillith both the spirit and the schoolteacher's daughter, and could deVille have withstood a relationship with her?? Love the story! Though the title was a bit of a bait and switch (haha), it was a pleasant surprise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

i really loved the imagunative and sensual storyline. did the schoolteacher adopt lillith?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The best I've read...

So imaginative and intelligent. Thoroughly enjoyable.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 11 years ago

Very interesting story. I really enjoyed it. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Different

Very much enjoyed. A wonderful diffference from the usual stories you read on Literotica. Hope you will continue with others of this sort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Very well written. An erotic story, but not porn. Thoroughly enjoyed the story. Hope you write again

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent

About the time I was almost hooked, I remembered the rosary and of course I knew who Lillith is, so then the ending became just what my new guess was. But still the story was excellent. Great job. I have known a Lillith or two and have escaped! Before I found a true woman!

VoluptuousCaraVoluptuousCaraover 9 years ago
Wow

She's Lilith in the garden...the woman who will not be tied down, literally. Very well-written, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done!!!!!!

It is a great pleasure to read a story with substance as well as sex.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
none

great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous