All Comments on 'The Affair Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Powerful

Great ending. The story was short but powerfull.

vato2262003vato2262003over 18 years ago
Excellent

Great short story. I felt for all those involved and wives who feel they can fuck others and get away with it should take heed! There will always be ramifications from your actions. Maybe not as brutal but your actions will affect someone! ALWAYS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Powerful!

Damn DG. You weren't kidding when you said surprises. I Don't think anyone thought that one up. Great writing but sad. Could easily reflect real life.

Fan in USA

gusteufgusteufover 18 years ago
ooohhhh ! ! !...this one is dark....

Thank god this does not happen very often in real life. However it does happen occasionally. (I refer to the murder, suicide part.) When emotions run deep and a person cannot get a handle on them, despair can lead to this kind of situation. I salute you for covering this topic. I think you will have alot of people disagree and not like such a disquieting tale. I hope not because it is a part of the reality of dishonesty of adultery. I really liked your point of Chuck asking for honesty on one question. It all boils down to that. The sex is not as terrible as the betrayal of trust and the lies.

Keep writing DG !

Gus

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

What a story. If more people thought about the consequences of their actions tales like the one you wrote wouldn't actually happen. Very powerful and gripping.

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Good Finish

My Friend,

Not many real life cheating stories end up happy. In my story Cheaters Never Win I got blasted pretty badly because of the murder of the "Lover" and of course the suicide that followed too. Is it the norm? No of course it isn't, but it does happen and is a real possibility when the emotions elicited by cheating flare up.

Almost everyone cheated upon flares up and wants to kill someone for a time. Some just do it before they get the anger under control.

The fact that the crime of adultery doesn't warrant being shot is of no concern. This is not a rational event. Any irrational actions by your characters are perfectly acceptable to me and many others. Those who try to make it a rational event and apply pure logic are foolish. If people did that all the time there would be no crime at all because the rational side of humanity would talk ourselves out of it all.

Great Job

I look forward to your next submission.

Charleybear

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

Very good story very sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It really was rape

She was coerced into the sex with Mark after the first time. She said no... that make's it rape.

A black tale, well told. Maybe, intentional or not, a morality tale of what can happen when you open up your marriage/sex life to others. There are always consequences of some sort.

With some level of communication the final ending might have been avoided, but probably not saving the marriage.

Particularly sad about the grandchild.

Good story, the ending really filled in the blanks about who she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
KUDO's Author

Powerful stuff in Realityville Author!! Really the marital suicide began much earlier and now just bubbled to the surface as it inevitively always does to infect all involved. A reality is that there are very few people without a conscience - a sense of right and fair.

jeffrey dommer comes to mind as an example of that rare extreme variety who apparently can't care and don't bother with others feelings as they only narrowly value their own.

Another aberation that is usually parasitic to most marital infidelity is the residual "honey it's just sex not love" viewpoint that is offered as a get out of jail card. Like it or not, acknowledge that non-forced sex is an emotional attachment of minds and body's that evidences deep trust and strong emotion for each party. Doesn't this help explain that most infidelities occur with people known to each other in some way. I believe it is a comforting factor to support the feelings needed to have sex with another in most cases.

Perhaps not lastly, but the cheaters conception of the safty of a one time away fuck not affecting their marital future is a sales job preformed selfishly upon one's self to justify personal want. They unreasonably apply the ostrich syndrome that it will go away if unacknowledged and not fester nor reoccur more easily once the trust and honor is fractured by one illicid act. OK - Enough.

Author - I love your imagination and style (don't change it please)- it's earthy and direct as well as believable. You are fast becoming one of the best in this theme of marital consequence as you are credible from front to back.

Again thanks Author - with High Regard

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Wow!

Normally I'm "not" a fan of such dark stuff, but this was pretty good, only if for the comments about Do-Over's in life. And a few concequences thrown into the mix as well.

All I can say is Wow.

cloacascloacasover 18 years ago
This kind of thing does happen

Nice story. People do kill their wives or their lovers and then themselves. It happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very sad

I love the irony of your story. We don't need to worry about someone taking our happiness from us; we seem to do a good job of shooting ourselves in the foot or heart or head. I hope to read some more stories from you soon.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!

I'm sure it wasn't what the readers expected after reading all the comments from Ch. 1 Sad but a really good read. keep them coming. An Avid reader of your stories.

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryover 18 years ago
Two in one day?

Okay, most of us have trouble putting out any type of story once a month if we are lucky, but two winners in one day? I'm jealous!

Seriously, this was a dark finish to the tale, and reminded me of a few other dark tales, but you did a great job of portraying the anguish the wife feels as she realizes what she did. Consequences indeed!

RandallRRandallRover 18 years ago
SO MUCH POWER......

in this last chapter.....Superb effort DG!

Has it all...Crime and Consequences...Truth and Betrayal.

Art imitates Life (and death it seems).

How can you keep up this standard? Pleeeeeease DO!

MacDukeMacDukeover 18 years ago
Sad and Lifeless

Great forshadowing about husband's propensity for violence. Oh, yeah, this happens. About one per hundred million affairs. But this crowd loves consequences and the punished wife. It always amazes me that people with such unrealistic moral standards read Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hey MacDuke Huh?

One in a hundred million? Worse than picking the lottery? What are the odds of a woman who has a PI tracking her husband and photographing him. Then goes and runs him over 3 times with her car. With their kid in the car. In public and surveilence on her the whole time. Utterly impossible right! How many times did they play those clips on TV? thousands of times? Ask a cop about domestic violence. Check the crime statistics. Open your eyes. Most murders are getting so common place it only gets news coverage if the people are famous. Granted, there is more cheating than murder but I think your view and odds are a little out of wack. Good story DGHear

JDsellerJDsellerover 18 years ago
Violence does happen in many of these cases!!!

I have been the one to clean up after the fact too many times in cases like these. Ask any law officer what type of calls they hate the most and they will tell you it is domestic violence calls. As far as how common they are? I live in a small town, less than 500 pop.,and we have had two killings and several very bad assaults in just the last five years. All where the result of affairs. As far as consequences. All affairs have consequences. Just some are worst than others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

I was looking and expecting a twist/suprise ending and this one was a suprise to me. Excellent story in keeping with your fine stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent ending to a sad tale. Husband, wife and lover deserved each other with a good rationale for the affair.

Great job and I look forward to your next story!

SleeplessinMD

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Excellent story

But certainly not a happy one.

Your actions can hurt far more people that you ever thought.

She never thought and he thought too much!

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
It is your style,

And not a bad one. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. You present characters who appear average and normal, but behind the scenes, are out there. Realistic, absolutely, not all of us are 40 hour a week, church going, missionary position, meat and potato people. Some of us are P.I. hiring, Mercedes driving, running over cheating mate three times type of people. Keep up the good work. a fan always.

phoenix764phoenix764over 18 years ago
Good Story

DG,

You did a great job on this part of the story. The only thing I think you could have missed was Chuck leaving letters describing exactly what happened, and why he killed himself with a lawyer, to deliver to the kids when the youngest was 18. His final revenge on Linda could have been to get the kids to hate her. If that happened, she wouldn't have anything to live for, and either would kill herself or self-destruct in another way. How much guilt can you live with when you broke your marriage vows, betrayed the love of your life, caused him to kill your lover and then take his own life, and finally the kids hate you for causing all of the above which led to the destruction of the family?

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
Note from the author

Just a note from DG Hear. I want to thank the readers for the comments. All authors even though writing for ourselves are also writing for the readers. We understand everyone has different taste in stories. I try to first please myself and then hope I get an audience for that particular story. I try to be true with life, not every story has a happy ending. I try to write my share of both.

Without readers there is no reason to post stories.

The comment board is there so you can give your opinions on the story and the characters. I thank you for taking the time to leave comments. You could just as easily hit the back button and go to another story. Most readers help make my day, and I'm no Clint Eastwood.

So I just want to thank you for reading my stories and will keep trying to write them when an idea pops into my head.

Thank you

DG hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Real life is much worse than Literotica

RE comments by MacDUKE and JDseller sandwiched around Anonymous: what goes on in the real world is orders of magnitude MUCH worse than anything presented on Literotica. Particularly reference MacDUKE's "One in a Million".

Quotes attached are from 5 minutes research on the WEB.

“From: The National Center for PTSD”

* 1.3 million women and 834,732 men are physically assaulted by an intimate partner annually

* 30-40% of women’s emergency room visits are for injuries due to domestic violence

* 30% of women killed in the U.S. are killed by their husbands or boyfriends

“From: Life Insurance News” Melanie McGuire shot her husband twice with a .38-caliber pistol, authorities allege. With the help of someone else, she cut through his body first with a scalpel, then with a reciprocating saw or an electric carving knife or both, an investigator said. She wrapped his severed head and other body parts in plastic, placed them in the luggage, then drove to Virginia and hurled the luggage in the water, again with the help of someone else, authorities said. As she was arrested Thursday and charged with her husband's murder, the story grew more complex. According to an affidavit in the case, Melanie McGuire was carrying on an affair at the time of the murder with a doctor she worked with at a Morristown fertility clinic, the investigator said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks.

To Dynamite Jack, many thanks. Every so often, it’s good to remember that the tragedies in our stories will never eclipse those from real life.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
The Morality affair

There is no denying, the story is strong on the plot. It reads like a thriller. A second strength is the power of its moral conviction. I share the same convictions and enjoy reading a tale which promotes them. What came in the way to a real reading bliss was the same strong moral conviction going on overdose. As I was reading the story, I was thinking: “a morality play”, then I read another reader referring to the story in the same terms. Nothing wrong with this arcane form of church originated drama. It dates back to the middle ages, and the characters were actually named by their qualities such as grid or gluttony. They were all motivated by their main quality (see their name). At the end they all got what they deserved. In case you did not get it - there was an explicit lesson read to you at the end.

My intention is not to mock morality plays (they served a purpose), and certainly not to insult a writer which I enjoy reading. But some of the qualities of the morality play do seem to be present here. The characters seem a beat like type casting: ‘The wronged husband’ ‘The Dumb Easy to be tempted wife’. And like in a morality play, they seem to act and react mostly according to this one quality. Another reader preempted my thoughts by stating that this is how the author writes, discouraging anyone from even trying to ask the author to change it. I could not decide if that was a compliment to the author or not…

Nevertheless, I wish to express a challenge. Would not it promote the idea of marital consequences even more if the characters and the plot were more three dimensional? What if the wife had some grievances against the husband –still the RIGHT way is never to be dishonest. What if she is smarter and should have known better, or had a better impulse control. In such cases the husband should be even more upset at someone who has more tools to deal with life’s temptations. Making her so “soft” upstairs made me almost sympathetic to her…

The same applies to the husband. He could still be wronged even I he is not a pure victim. Even if he contributed to circumstances that made it harder for his wife to stay straight it’s still her responsibility.

If your writing talent should be my guide, I am convinced that you are capable of taking this challenge, that is if you are inclined to do so. Thank you for all you’re writing so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
To our Good Author Dynamite Jack

you're a good writer; but your take on this story is so far out, I think you made your observations from the Twilight Zone!

this is a cheater; she's cheated on her husband before; she's doing it now (when caught) and she would likely have continued doing it (if not caught) in the future.

when someone grabs you in the genital areas and you say "no" but go on, later, to describe whta a sexual thrill it ultimately turned out and then you go on to have more such activities with others,,, "no" don't mean shit!

a truly upstanding person, be it man or woman, would not even need to get to the point (would not even put themselves in a situation) where the other person would grab or grope them, to be told "no",,, those who say "no" only after they have broadcasted their sexuality in more or less clear signals, it is merely a game with these words

per this story, the other woman whose philandering husband was killed by the slut "raped victim," yeah, right!), she got it right: "how could you live with yourself, when you fucked my husband, got him killed and then also caused your husband to kill himself? how could you look at the mirror and live wiht yourself?"

this charater is the truest of "rapists"!

her sexual activities caused two men to die within 24 hours of each other. men are violent anyway, but throw in this kind of deviant women and you have enough ammo to explode as it did here

techsantechsanover 18 years ago
Wow!

Tough story! Took guts to write this story. Its not the kind of thing most of us like to contemplate but it is something that happens sometimes. You didn't try to sugar-coat it, just "told it like it is" and I admire you for that. Hopefully more often than not, the stories will have a happier (and for me, more satisfying) ending but ... I think this one needed to be written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Best

This is most true to life story I've seen on here. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pain

Most men could not accept deception from their lovely wife. The story here would be an accurate reaction form thise men.

Sad but true. So many lives destroyed for some flings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
that dead snuff is over kill

people have worst problems everyday.that killing one self is the extreme.

PenceysSecretPenceysSecretover 17 years ago
to whoever thinks people have worse problems...

I can think of very few problems that would be worse than the one person you know you can depend on in life lying to you repeatedly. Other than maybe a child dying, or a spouse... I cant think of anything more devistating. but I suppose thats how some people cheat so easily. Everyone has different priorities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
life is to valuable to kill one self and take it

there is nothing that should cause you to kill yourself.sometime weak moments in life can get you down.its' like the man woke up in the morning with sore elbow,walk down the street see a man with broke arm.walk a little bit more and a man with no arm.who can judge,but to me their always more fish in the sea.kill yourself and she still fucking somebody.

grizbearmtgrizbearmtover 17 years ago
Ahhhh

A little sketchy on some of the details, but here is a story well worth reading and a story not afraid of showing that actions always have consequences.

Naturally it does take a bit of a fantasy flight for the sake of drama, but even than it was all within the possibilities of having happened.

It was well written (as all of your stories are) and easy to follow and read. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Reality...

I didn't LOVE this story, but I approve of it. This type of thing; homicide-suicide, happens way more frequently than anybody thinks. And YES, Ladies, think twice, before youtry the "No Harm-No Foul" scenario. If you're caught(and cheaters are NEVER that smart!), and you will be, then you will pay the price, big time.

And maybe more. And you will deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Be Careful

I enjoy all of your stories. All are well written, interesting, and grab my attention. In part one, though, you seem not to understand that the past tense of "to see" is "saw," not "seen." A small point, perhaps, but at least for this avid fan the error breaks up the flow of the narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story telling

Thanks DG for a great story. I hated the whore wife and the cheating husband Mark. I felt sorry for the husband for taking what is commonly considered the easy way out. His actions were cowardly taking no thought for those he left behind to clean up his mess. Well to put it bluntly you definitely had me on this one from beginning to end. Thats what it all about.

P.S. Please give the husband another way out next time without losing his manhood or life. LOL

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 16 years ago
One question remains

I liked the story in many ways. It was as well written, as I have come to expect from this author. It had a believable plot and characters. Hence the high marks. What I would like to know is if she is so depressed, how does she avoid her own suicide attempt? She is personally responsible (indirectly) for the deaths of two people. It will get around that she is a cheating whore eventually. The truth could very easily get out. Thats a lot of strain for one person to be under. I think the ending is quite fitting - her life will be a living hell for her - after all I am a burn-the-cheating-bitch-at-stake kinda guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fine but depressing story

Typical wonderful story by DG Hear, but much too depressing for my taste. One can't really say you enjoy a dark story like that, no matter how much you admire the writer.

60 yearold George

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
the slut wife could have given a better ending by

just sending herself straight to hell right away! The only two I feel sorry for in this story are the daughter and the wife of the adulterer.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
On a second reading

Is there any way out of a miserable marriage in your stories other than death? I neeed to be reminded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
the cliche

it was going to be the last time, she loved him and other such trite; then why ? she killed him, and her price is not enough

inSanitylaneinSanitylanealmost 15 years ago
Good

Good story DG. One small point though and I believe I am correct. When she returned she saw the torn underwear? That would have been collected as evidence. Right?

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadalmost 15 years ago
You are the master

of words and they just follow you and churn out the right emotions without fail. I know you are a published author, I just don't know who you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hubby at fault as well as wife and lover

story well written,but the plot sucked.what husband takes wife panties off in a public bar and show her pussy.asking for something bad to happen.why show off her pussy to others if he the hubby wanted something to happen.wimp for killing self.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Good Tale

I got the drift of the story I think. Consequences of cheating without permission can be deadly! After just completing 40 years of being a cop, I have to say that some commenters are lumping deadly domestic violence situations as being mostly sexual in nature. They are wrong! Most deadly domestic violence fights are about money or the lack of it. Better yet, most are about drinking and mind-altering drugs. Of course, extramarital sex is involved with people using drugs together, and/or paying for them.

( Drug whores) Then there is and over-consumption of alcohol which lowers inhibitions enough for people to do stupid things. (Alcohol is known the most dangerous drug of choice and always has been) Actually, very few murders are committed because of actual cheating. Now...drugged or drunk spouses have a lot of paranoia, especially when they think cheating is going on! Actual cheating generally results in divorce. Then there is the fighting over the kids...which can lead to violence and death in itself. All of these stories that I myself love to read are in the general category of semi-perfect white husbands with great incomes, lovely wives and great families. These almost-perfect husbands are faced with a loving but cheating spouse who is often described as an oversexed slut-wife! Some of the cheating wives are forgiven and they reconcile because the author gives him a little blame. Some cheating wives are kicked to the curb and divorced for daring to cuckold the gallant white father of her children. Some cheating wives are worthy of a terrible revenge for disrespecting the perfect white husband who deserved none of it...ever! These are just stories, and the last one though dire is possible. Let up commenters. It was harsh but made a point! A bit unrealistic maybe as I stated above...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Now I'm angry with these stories

Your stories can't have a straight time flow. Where did you learn that jumping back and forth made good writing? You set the male up as a marginally effective person and once again have no honesty or intellectual curiosity between the husband and wife. Since when is it still interesting to have two non communicators interacting for LW stories?

Originally enjoyed your story lines but now am disgusted with the characters and their neuroses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
choices

there are the basic editing things, but a poignant tale

adamgunnadamgunnabout 14 years ago
What pap

First of all, use a grammar checker. You've got so many typos in this that it's rediculous.

Secondly, no police officer would ever believe that story. If you want to make a man and woman look stupid, that's one thing, but don't insult peace officers.

Thirdly, it's a really stupid story. You'll never get to Hollywood with this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a twat, adamgunn

maybe you should have spell checked your own response before making such a ridiculous (not 'rediculous!) statement.

I suspect you would be hard pressed to write anything worth reading yourself, just as I doubt that many of the better writers on literotica would expect to have Hollywood take up their stories. Anyway it would be hard to write poorer stuff than, say, the screenplay of Avatar.

As far as the police officers are concerned, I would be surprised if a case like that would get more than a perfunctory examination before the file was closed - they usually have far too much on their plates to dig too deep into what seems to be a straightforward killing of an uninvited rapist in someone's home caught in the act.

I found the story fairly well crafted and thought provoking, if rather sad and disturbing at the end

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
I Thought it Was A Happy Ending!

I just don't understand why Chuck needed to kill himself.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Not all good stories are happy ones.

This was a dark tale from beginning to end, but it was, oh, so true to life. Having spent a lifetime in law enforcement, I have observed more human tragedy than I ever want to remember. Apparently, you have your own observances of life that allow you to tell such real-life stories. Thank you, D.G. for all of your stories. I haven't read a bad one yet.

ushergalushergalover 13 years ago
a good true to life story

that is what i like about the story whether 1 or 2 but i think the only reason he didn't kill her was because he still loved her a little bit even after all that she did. and if you people have time to worry about some miss spelled words of the story then it didn't grab your attention enough plus this is one of the stories that is probably close to real life the cops believing the story the husband and wife came up with is up to debate

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
good twist

There is often two sides to a story. Both parties can feel wronged and be wrong at the same time. I can see you playing the reader with the usual lines "21 years of marriage" and "second chance" and the husband running away, but then showing the other side of the coin that all the presumed affair was not even real!

He was an idiot for disrespecting his wife by showing her privates to the world, and especially on demand from a friend of his. Exhibitionism might be okay from a distance in front of strangers, but this? What a rocky road. They never even talked about their experiences and their desires except whilst in heat.

She was wrong for lying that one time instead of admitting the truth and telling her side of the story sooner. I really can't blame her though, because that's what you call fate, and you can't really escape it, even if it's not your fault or doing for the greater part! It's like a child who thinks he/she never asked to be born into an ugly world. There's a lot of unhappiness in the world and too many people say "they deserve it" instead of trying to help or even listen. She was not even a slut - she was a defenceless woman, and unable to fight back against a stronger man who DID force sex onto her.

Behind the mask a lot of women wear, they are really weak and vulnerable. You might not believe this, and instead prefer to poke and jeer at some of the really bitchy women in the world, but trust me, they are weak and human, and some of them are only like that because other people made them like that, and they like to think they're innocent - as we all do. Few of us like to believe we're evil. Even bad guys want to feel they're the real good guys, just driven by circumstances to look bad. Even some party girls have a lot of sadness in their eyes. Sometimes there is more than meets the eye. I'm not saying some people don't deserve to be punished - but this widow certainly didn't deserve it; for what? One lie? Children and spouses lie all the time because they fear the alternative answer will get them in more trouble even if it's not all their fault that the situation came to this.

They (husband and wife) are both only partly to blame because the situation was bigger than they could handle in the end. There is really nothing that you can do. They both took a chance to make their sex lives better, he took a stupid chance to show his friend his wife's pussy, and she took a woeful chance to lie to her husband .. In hindsight it was all wrong - but when you live the life you will always be thinking of your chances, and it will be at around 50-50 what you do and what will happen. The person I feel for most is the widow. Lie or don't lie, and be forgiven or tossed out in the heap. What a horrible life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
and she became joan rivers

her husband ended his life in a similar way, but the same reason?

The hell she created was hers and should live long enough to feel the contempt attached with it. And even have unreal procedures and haughtyness and a life that gets no better.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Rough Story

I didn't say it was bad. It is harsh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... cheating just destorys everything.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Nice work -

That one carries an impressive message and a very real possibility- she had no self control or apparently self respect so everyone else pays. She was apparently a submissive who never understood it - maybe now she can grow up -

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more pussies at work

the only person that go fucked in this story was Chuck, his dead for loving a slut assed whore. He should have killed that bitch to.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
I love suicide stories!

Killing yourself is the one victory they can't take away.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Had Enough

There are a lot of middle aged men out there who have busted their asses for 30 years and done their jobs as loyal husbands and fathers. They have given everything they could earn to their families and put off their own desires for those years. Many of those desires never to be fulfilled. By the time the kids are out on their own these men really do not have much of their own to show for their lives. Few hobbies, few friends, an aging body and usually a wife who has come to take her husbands efforts for granted. Usually she has next to no interest in him sexually. All this a good man can accept and deal with because he is "doing his job" fulfilling his role. Turn him into a chump, and reap the whirlwind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I hope this woman is miserable the rest of her life.

She fucked around on him once before, according to her story then fucked Mark and then fucked Mark again. All these sluts say (after getting caught) "This was going to be our last time, I was going to tell him" or "I had already told him". Now she is feeling bad but she can console herself that she can fuck anyone she wants to now. I hope she is miserable and gets AIDS. Or kills herself. Yes, I know that it is just a story but things like this actually have happened and will continue to happen. I am not excusing men that stray or bring home diseases. They are guilty, too. L

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hard Story!

It was hard to read, however Chuck showed himself as a person of substance.

He just made one mistake: he should have emptied his gun into slut/wife too.

Then, the real justice would be done and hell with the "justice" system we have today

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
kingdong2

There's no piece of ass in the world worth killing any one over. This world is full of pussy walking around and can be had with a little effort.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Ouch

Don't cheat.

Everyone gets hurt.

Or dies.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
I wish Chuck had killed her too

No woman is worth dying for. Certainly not some lying cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
for a minute there.....

I thought Susan was going to pull out a gun and kill Linda. And then that would leave it up to Becky to kill Susan. "You DIE! She DIES! Everybody DIES!" (a quote from a very old movie- "Heavy Metal"). Well, to actually critique this story, what was glossed over was Linda's feelings about the exhibitionism. Linda didn't relate enough about the games that led up to getting involved with Mark. Also, she relates her grief after the deaths and has her OBVIOUS regrets, but as she is telling the story, she doesn't seem to have too many regrets about the affair years earlier, or about all of the flirtation with Mark, BEFORE Chuck ever meets him and Susan. If she had felt strongly that being with Mark was a mistake, she could have avoided him, and counseled Chuck to drop going out with them as couples. As a character, she hasn't been able to admit to herself, that fucking around behind Chuck's back IS exactly what she wanted. So many stories use the old cliché's about what cheaters say after getting caught. In Linda's version of events, she claims that her vocal "encouragement" to Mark was to get him to be done faster, and to get it over with. But it makes no sense, when she also tells the readers that she was planning to break it off with him. If that HAD been true, why wouldn't she start to criticize Mark, to show him that she wasn't interested in continuing? Why not turn him OFF instead of turning him ON? In these stories, it always seems like AFTER getting caught, the cheating slut wife wants to claim that the shit she says in the heat of passion doesn't mean anything. Then why say anything at all? Does she think she is getting one over on her lover? She already gave up the pussy, isn't that enough to stroke the guy's ego? And what does she say in the throe's of passion with hubby? In the case of this story, it was ALSO bullshit fantasy stuff. So, again, why say anything at all? These are the same deceitful women that fake orgasms, and then wonder why the "spark" is starting to fade, and seek to add "spice". If these bitches could be honest with themselves AND their partners, first and foremost, it would amaze them at how fast things could improve. Anyway, good story DG, and thanks for inspiring a rant! :)

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
The husband was already crazy before his wife cheated.

She cheated so he commits suicide? He had nothing else to live for? This guy was already crazy before she cheated. No one goes from having a happy life to committing suicide in a span of 3 days. Either he had other issues going on or he was so co-dependant on his wife that his life was nothing if she wasn't his. The real losers in this story are Susan and Becky. They were innocent in all of this. People who were praising the cowardly husband for ruining his reputation need to remember that this guy isn't even around to feel the sting of it. His poor wife who did nothing wrong has to life with it, along with this guy's kids. How's that for revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why Did This All Happen?

Cuz DG Hear says "I Seen" so damn much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
NIce!

But no women is worth dying over in anger. To save a woman's life, yes. But not in revenge.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
Gave you three stars...

...but, honestly, this one is surely not your usual standard.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Couple Of Thoughts

The first time she was with Mark he gets her to show him her pussy because she showed it to the old guy. Her answer there should have been that she was with her HUSBAND and he encouraged it,

And why, why, WHY, when they are supposedly going to end things, do these women decide they need to give the guy another ride? If you're going to end it, END IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No character

Linda had no character or integrity so she was always going to lie about the murder. The entire marriage was a lie nearly from the start so no surprises there. The only tragedy here is that she did not get justice visited upon her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cardboard Characters

Unbelievably bad! Just give up writing...

ifeanyiifeanyiover 9 years ago
Only a fool

Will kill because his wife cheats. Why sacrifice the chance to enter God's kingdom by killing yourself. Nothing is worth the chance to live forever in paradise!

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
@ifeanyi

Don't worry about your immortal soul! The traditional punishment for adultery is death! So morally, if not legally it is okay to kill adulterers! It is in the Bible and the Koran, so all the bases are covered!

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE SHIT CONTINUES

Posthumously. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chuck was big-time stupid

And Linda was a first class slut and as stupid as Chuck. Mark got what he deserved for screwing a married woman.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
She made out like a bandit, didn't she

Her cheating is safely hidden behind a false rape charge, and the only two other people that know the truth, are in the ground. Everyone sees her as the 'poor rape victim' and as 'the poor widow'. Not only that, but her husband's suicide is safely concealed in 'misplaced' police paperwork, so she gets richer with the insurance too. She may not have pulled the trigger, or driven the car over the cliff, but she more or less got away with murder, nonetheless. She was every bit as responsible for her husband's actions, as he was!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay story telling I guess.

But that was just harsh. Not really fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ouch...

Harsh but realistic.

There is a lot of real life violence associated with infidelity.

One of my best friends took his life years ago over his wife cheating on him more than once.

He left behind a beautiful little girl. I hope she dies slowly for what she did to him.

Not the healthiest outlook but I can't help my emotions about the bitch.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

and indeed it is. very realistic. I am surprised he didn't get caught, but then again, there was no time to actually figure it out, before he killed himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Realistic

It shows an understanding of the extended consequences of an affair.

All too often people start these things thinking that they will never get caught or that no one will get hurt.

Someone always gets hurt by these things and the majority of cheating spouses get caught.

Good story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SHOULD HAVE KILLED HER FIRST

before killing himself...cheating whores are just that...the lowest of the low...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheating

The story illustrates what can be dire resulting from the infidelity, it often isn't worth the risk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Names...

Chuck was a Wimp, a Cuckold and a Coward. He cried in his car instead of stopping Mark and Linda in the kitchen, didn't even get any video on his Iphony (where is Stang when you need him?), just let Linda skate. He was a cuckold long before Mark and cried when he found out instead of taking positive action, the very definition of a cuck. Then he took the Cowards way out. Just a sad little man, who lived a sad little life, till he lost what little he had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A very

Sobering story, could be true too. I have lived through, not me but friends and relatives who have killed themselves in different ways l.....bill

5ssss.....good story, wonder if anyone will take heed...

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 7 years ago
A couple of bucks

for a pocket dictionary would have made this piece more more interesting and less distracting. What is "head of heals", what does it mean?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Horrible editing

This editor should never offer to edit again. Editing is more than just running a spell-checker. The grammar in this piece was horrible and distracting and should have been corrected by the editor. Good editing can make a good story readable. Poor editing just makes it look like trash.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Dark, depressing

and the editor didn't deserve the credits cited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
do you think linda has any remorse

that slut will be enjoying with insurance money, and fucking all the men at bars.

Justgr8Justgr8over 6 years ago
Nope

There is no pussy on earth worth killing yourself over, ever..... He should have killed her, more true to life...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with comment below 2*

"This editor should never offer to edit again. Editing is more than just running a spell-checker. The grammar in this piece was horrible and distracting and should have been corrected by the editor. Good editing can make a good story readable. Poor editing just makes it look like trash."

Three minor examples:

- I turned around and seen (saw) Chuck come rushing into the room

- Chuck must have never came (come) back to the house.

- I seen (saw) him just last night at the hospital.

You write a lot but without any understanding of basic grammar. Your stories tend to be as immature as your writing ability but thanks for trying.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
Needs to be edited, desperately.

I agree with those who pointed out the poor editing. Though I didn't really enjoy the plot.

I found the idea of a fake rape to cover Mark's murder fairly novel, but to juxtapose that the husband just killed himself, which was completely retarded, and ruined any enjoyment I might have found in the story.

If the author cares about his stories he should find a decent editor and polish up this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yeah, about that...

The only people that write conversational English with perfect grammar are Germans and Autists. No one uses perfect grammar in their speech.

PommelknotPommelknotover 6 years ago
@ Anon just below

The editing errors here are not "conversational english", they're abject ignorance. And a very basic, simplistic ignorance at that. This person is not qualified to edit childrens books.

It's frustrating. I, after years of grimacing, volunteered to edit months, maybe over a year ago. As of yet, no reply.

Oh well, at least I can properly use "seen" and 'saw", as can any half-cognizant second-grader.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Seriously, though...

Linda should killed herself.

She's an awful woman who, however, know something that most awful women do not have a clue about: how truly awful they are.

Since she's too much of a coward to do the right thing, which therefore would make the world a better place, let's wish this fictional character built up all the guilt, remorse and sadness is now carrying, into they combined to created an incurable cancer that kills her as slowly and as painfully as imaginable.

Fucking cunt. Good story, DGH.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5681 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Affair Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Affair Series Info