All Comments on 'My Wife & the Old Arab'

by Danish Cuckold

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
doctoryes48doctoryes48almost 13 years ago
wonderful

Very hot - loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One of the sickest vile garbage I have ever seen.

This writer must be true psychopath. This travesty is straight from Asylum archives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i am dreaming about this to

Omg. I wish my wife could be fucked like that. I so want to see her be fucked by an arab fat cock. Filling her with hot arab seed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quick thought

Danish Cuck,

Basically you have a good story there. BUT beware of doing that one. Muslims do feel that taken women become their property (That which the right hand possess) not to mention any child born of such a union would be considered a muslim.

Given the problems pending in your country, Europe and elsewhere. . PLEASE find any other group to fetishize than one already bent on the destruction of your way of life. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re anon 10/26/15, 'Quick Thought'

The story was written in October 2000, more than 16 years ago... before 9/11. Hello!

It is anyway wrong to judge any literary work based on whether it serves the needs of daily politics.

In my humble opinion, the main criterion to judge an erotic story is whether it makes you horny, whether you got aroused...

avengerfiveavengerfiveover 6 years ago
I love it!

I've read this one 3 times now. It never gets old!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

I wonder how she'll explain to her parents and her friends how she got divorced and ended up with dark child? Is anyone THAT stupid?

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Nothing like a bit of racism!

DC

I found it interesting that you intentionally included racial stereotyping in your story. Your plot and character development also revealed your deepest fears and insecurities especially involving so-called muslim alpha males taking over a predominantly Caucasian Scandanvian society. Considering the growth of refugees throughout European countries generally, who knows? Maybe you do have something to really worry about. However, for me, this obvious preoccupation you have did not translate into a quality erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who wants to read....

about a wife that is already a whore? Big deal that she fucks another guy...just another in a long list! Boring!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
STUPID HUBBY

No one in their right mind lets his wife get pregnant with another guy.. this is one of the most bizzar and stupid plots on literotica...wife sharing is fine if both agree but no it the right way... ZERO stars

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

Poor scenario, a sick hubby permits fucking and impregnating his wife. Hubby should give her the divorce papers after immedeately after her first request. This kind of wives only want the backup of a hubby to live their whore lifes.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Wow, what a bu changer of haters that didn't really read this story but just saw the title and knew they should dump some hate on it. Losers! 5 stars for writer!

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Sorry BusterGay2U

It was a shit story, laughably bad and, like you, the writer has a strong gay attraction to HUGE COCK.

Sorry Nancy boy we aren't impressed with shit like you closeted little girls are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! that was truely pathetic! It took a couple of paragraphs to find out she was already a skank slut with a weak sissy fag husband.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The slut had a baby and is now a well-known Christian preacher.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm rubbing my pussy thinking about that old Arab fucking me. I am such a little slut!

mathur_nkmathur_nk3 months ago
how is it muslim child?

the stupid Arab makes white hoe pregnant while cuckolding her white husband. but his child is in an infidel womb and raised by an infidel man :adopted father. so the child of a muslim will be infidel. this will add to his sins.

EroticSearcherEroticSearcherabout 1 month ago

I absolutely loved this! Hope there's a part 2 to this!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous