All Comments on 'Guidelines for Other Hotwives'

by vargas111

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mommy's Words

So writer did jomomma fill you in on all dis rot gut as the boys and me don't take well to all the black supposed attempt at humor you just preached.

Some people don't see this as an attempt at being funny - it is offensive for a white boy to fun other races when it doesn't appear to done lightheartedly as you haven't done.

Repression is one thing and suppression like this supposed funning is just about the same - you think we find this funnie honkie?

playingcardcompanyplayingcardcompanyover 18 years ago
Clever but a bad joke is a bad joke

Surely tongue in cheek but not yuk-yuk funny----just one yuk.I gave it a 25 because it is the theatre of the absurd. Have to give the writer credit for taking a goofy idea and going all the way with it to produce a ridiculous piece. However, since the humor is strained in the first place, it just doesn't come off. Clever but a bad joke is a bad joke.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Haunted mental hell

The only enormous thing that I could identify in this story is the huge inferiority complex that this author carries on his sleeve as if it was a badge of honor. I could not tell, the nature of the true baggage which the author carries. But the object on which he chooses to project this personal baggage is unfortunately the ruthless shameful history of brutal oppression and humiliation performed by whites (and merchants of all races) on blacks. Hardly the sexy material you expect to find here. I can see how the need to feel "superior"; "impregnate" every thing that is white and moves, could temporarily release steam, just as it spreads more toxic verbiage which advocates more of the same perverse reality which haunts the author - whatever it maybe. But why should we suffer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Best story ever.

im a 42 woman living in london, and i've had 7 brown/milk-chocolate children since i got my 3 black lovers, and started cuckolding my husband

u missed one thing tho - tatoos

i have several tatoos, my fave is the one above my pussy which says simply: "a slut for black man-meat"

i love the look of the mid-wife when he/she sees this as i give birth to yet another bastard black baby

itsalso important to wear a butt-plug all the time, and make sure the outline is visible to everone else

at my 2nd black child's birth, as soon as i'd dropped her out, i removed my butt-plug from my arse and started working my pussy with it

but, great story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice entry on attire and romance.

I'm with you, there's nothing hotter than a pregnant woman. Women who find this hard to accept when they are pregnant have little choice except to acquire one of those floor length upside-down flaring flower blossom shaped get-ups that the Muslim women wear. Interestingly, when a white woman is in public with a black baby, she seems to get up-set looks. When a white guy is in public with a black baby, he gets smiles and slaps on the back. Why is this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous