All Comments on 'Wes Watches Wendy'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yuk

In case you didn't understand my coment it was YUK

forfun44forfun44over 18 years ago
A toal slut! God love her!!

Just the way a wife should be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I go along with

YUK!!! Yuck even...Sorry

Jerry WalfellJerry Walfellover 18 years ago
Only in VERY bad porn do you read things like...

"I can't wait to get into her sultry little panties, she is hot!!!"

the_onewolfthe_onewolfover 18 years ago
excellent

This is a great story of a couple entering into the world of sex where the wife takes on multiple partners. I think it is absolutely hot and consider LustyLee one of the best writers on this site.

the_onewolf

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why

would any one think this was arousing??? I'm sorry - it was so pathetically repetitive - an old script - played over and over without regard for the lack of sensual erotisism - just stupid brainless crude unhuman crap.

You can't be proud of this replay can you writer?

sacksackover 18 years ago
I think you have talent...

to write very good erotica, but for some reason you've resorted to sophomoric phrases (heinie-hole)and totally implausible scenes. Yes, this is a fantasy, but I would like to know who's? My suggestion is to write about a sexual episode from your "real life", can the profanity, and you will see the result will be a big improvement over this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

More fodder for you sick motherfuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Raw and erotic.....

...If you dont like this type of story why read it? This is a story that is raw, erotic and very arousing. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this a free country

if you disagree you don't have to go to jail.its ok to disagree in this country.the story was abusive.

Anavrin169Anavrin169over 18 years ago
Dripping Wet!!!

HOT HOT HOT!!! Just like I like it, baby, well done!!! Some people just can't handle the HEAT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This may have been a good story if...

I hadn't have read five of your other stories first. They're basically all the same, just different names and situations. Way too predictable. You do seem to have a little writing talent but you need to break out of writing the same old story time after time.

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago

I would have to rate this as depraved and a pathetic piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Abso-fucking-lutely

lol Good story. Went for the heart of what makes something worth reading.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Author can’t even do a cuck story without adding a lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great fantasy, BUT a 14 inch cock up her ass without any lube, she would be screaming so loud it would bring the police or she would need stitches or surgery to repair her sphincter, and wouldn't be able to shit for months.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous